Cold tears...

(Hello my fellow Kawaii's Welcome to my hew book I hope you enjoy like comment and share! Please tell me your thoughts and play the song while reading I think its matches the story! Enjoy!)

Lucy's Perspective

Cold tears on a cold night.The tears shed by the loss of my dear family it hurts so much...Why? Thats a hard question to answer.The return of the white haired angel Lissanna Strauss (I don't know how to spell her name!:) tears were getting all over my pillow as I sob my salty tears on my bed.I mean she is pretty nice I like her but she likes Natsu.But I do to.

I was a nice friend and let her have him it hurt seeing it happen before my eyes it hurt so much like a was stabbed repeatedly I just want the pain to stop!

Flashback

"Hey lu!~"white haied mage shouted from across the silent guild hall.

"Yeah what's up lis?" I asked her with a smile plastered on my face she smiled back of course.she sat down beside me she ordered a Pink lemonade to the nice bartender.Mira just gave a nod and a soft smile back.

"I was wondering"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Natsu?"

That question made my cheeks turn red.The kind of red that would put Erza's hair to shame.My breathing started,to get faster.I was twiddling my fingers around in embarrassment.Lissanna gave off a friendly grin.

"U-uh no why would you say that!"

She giggled before replying.

"Well because you get all flustered when I talk about him to you!"

"We-Well that doesn't mean I like him!"

"Huhhh? Why not!" She said toying with my emotions.

"Well first off he breaks into my house eats my food.He's dense and a idiot you know the obvious!"

"alright then then can I-"

"Can you what?"

"Ask him out?"

Flashback ends.

Tears started coming down harder remembering what happened my answer was so not thought out.So much regret so much pain! Why!why!why!why! I was so nice and gullible.It felt like ever memory my heart was slowly ripping itself apart slowly and painfully.So hard that I didn't realize I was digging my nails into my skin.I quickly removed my nalis from the tight grasp it was with my skin.Then I felt a cold liquid roll down my flesh.

Blood...

Another flashback.

I was silent at first scratch that I was speechless! Nothing came out of my dry mouth.I didn't have the courage to day anything If I say no then I will probably loose a friend or break her heart! But if I say Yes Natsu will never know what I actually feel for him and I ll never have another chance again! The long silence was interrupted by a white haired bar tender.

"One lemonade for my sister! So Lucy what do you think will my sister make a good husband for Natsu!"

"Huh?!? Mira! Come on were not even dating yet!"

"Yet my dear sister!Yet! Lucy come on!"(I dont ship nali never!"

I put on a fake smile and looked back and Lissanna.

"Of course I'de love to be an God mother!"

I was ripping my own heart to shreds with my own word.Why would I do this to myself?

"Ahhh come on lucy! I-"

Our conversation was interrupted by a pink haired dragon slayer with a wide grin plastered on his face.Followed him was a blue flying cat.They both looked hungry

"Hey lissanna,Lucy mira! Can I have a steak with extra hot sauce!"

"And Mira don't forget my fish!"

"Of course Coming right up!"Mira smiled at them and winked at Lissanna.

I held back tears and watched the whole thing happen.

"Hey Natsu? Can I talk to you?"

"Of course Lis!"

They walked to the center of the guild hall and startled talking.At first it seemed normal till lissanna said something to Natsu which made him quite for awhile.The made him grin with a little bit of tears in his eyes.

"Of course Lis!"

He shouted made the whole guild look at him and made gray Wake up from his nap.

"Why you shouting Flame brain!"

"Guys Lissanna's my Girlfriend!"

The whole guild looked at him like he was crazy then started screaming and celebrating!

"We knew you could do it Natsu!"

"I m just surprised he got a girlfriend first than me!"

"Nali babies!"

Everyone was celebrating hard cheering for them congratulating them.I just smiled not a fake smile I smiled because Lissanna was happy so happy! She wished she had that kind of happiness but she

Didn't...

She walked out of the guild crying small tears falling from my eyes.I was happy for her I was proud she had the courage to confess him me I was to much of a coward to say no.then I passed by the river trying to suck up the sadness.

"Don't fall in Miss lucy!"

"I won't!" I turned to them with a few tears

"Hey Miss lucy is crying!"

"Hey I hope you get better Miss Lucy!"

"thanks I will!"

"I hope she's okay..."

There you go kawai's I hope you enjoy!

Dont worry the rin X lucy action will come in the next chapter enjoy! Also I dont own Faiytail or blue exorcist GIVE CREDIT TO THE CREATORS!