Things change so fast!

(Guys its currently 2:11 in the morning everyone is asleep expect my brother so My writing will be a bit and ehh)

Third persons Perspective

"Come on slowpoke! Were gonna be late!" A girl with short hair and little horns popping out of her head screamed to the black ravened boy behind her.I caught up with her and pushed her out of the way playfully.They were jumping on rooftops and buildings.Till they arrived at their destination.

They both landed on the ground gracefully at ease.They looked around to see police keeping citizens in line and lower class Exorcist talking whispering theories and chatting.A man with brown hair glasses walked over to the boy and girl.

"Where have you to been!" He yelled in frustration as the boy shivered in fear as the girl stood proud and tall and puuled her arms and warped the around her waist in sassiness.

"Well Rin overslept and I waited for him being a good friend!" She said pridefully while swinging her hair sassily.The man in glasses sighed as the two smirked in Victory of their dumb excuse.A man walked up to them

"Hello may you please Identify your name and Business" he said sternly all strict and scary

"Yukio Okumara Second Class Exorcist" the with brown hair and glasses said with his confident and prideful voice.acting all high and mighty.

"Rin Okumara!" The boy with raven black hair said with a grin as the girl was Quite.

"Lucy Demonica! I'm with the idiot and four eyes." She used Rin's head as a stool for her arm and pointed at Yukio.She smirked in pridefulness.As the man nodded and told him to follow them.He lead them into a unstable building and showed the crime scene Lucy Tched and the sight.

"So what bastard did this?" She said in anger as unconscious but not dead good. Her aura was dangerously scary and dark she was pissed not that Really Pissed!

"An S-class Demon ma'am Reports said if You want the cure to wake up these people two of the offsprings of the great lords of Gehenna have to be there at Night 6:30 " he answered

"So he wants The offspring of Satan and Lucifer to be there huh?" Rin asked as he nodded The two looked at the man with a smile.

"We'll do it!" They both said in chorus.

At the meeting spot the old building outside at 6

Lucy's Perspective

Me and Rin standing right on the spot the bastard wanted us.As Yukio and other exorcists were there just in case.Please we can take out a little pest! Don't have to baby sit us! We waited for about 5 minutes for it to show up and make it's grand entrance.

"So I see you followed my request Exorcists!" A black man with a cat mask said on top of the tall building everyone looked there.As the news reporters pointed the camera at the man.

"Yeah how give us the serum you Jerk!" I shouted about 10 feet below him My voice turned into a growl as I looked us my eye turned Red.And why horns were slowly growing.Rin was doing the same

"Oh I will! But I just want to challenge the offspring of my lords! And see how strong they are for research purposes! He mocked from above and se laughed and Knives appeared in the sky and stated raining down as fast as the light spectrum.All the citizens that were watching started to scream and panic.

"Wha-what?!?"he panicked as dome of blue and gold flames covered the innocent.I glared him down as the blue and gold luminous flames burn as bright as sun.But didn't hurt the civilians.