DG - 1

R o x a n

" Young lady! Please! Get down from there! "

I stared at Butler ying as he continued persuing me get down of the tree I am currently l
At . I closed my book and sat up straight from the branch I was laying down .

" Butler ying you worry to much " I said and jumped down from the tree " I told you i can take care of myself "

Before walking past him I patted his shoulder and he sighed " Im worried about my life and job too " I heard him say before I made it to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water.

" Young Lady , Señior Bopflisco  wishes to speak with you in his study " too formal . I should probably talk to granpops and grandmom about that, it's disturbing! .

I nodded and walked to my grandparents study. Opening the door and closing it behind me.

" Pops? " i found him sitting at the back of the 'A' bookshelves sofa with a book in his hand , he looked up at me and smiled .

He patted the sit next to him gesturing me to sit , i sat next to him waiting for him to tell me what he requested me for.

" It's good that you weren't an Hour before coming here this time " I Innocently smiled making grandpops to playfully  glare at me " Anyways , I enrolled you to prensvilrain academy but... " he trailed off which confused me.

What's the 'but' for? I mean me and granpops talked about we're i would study when my parents dropp-- nevermind.

" Your granmom didn't agree to it and wanted you to study at this school " he said and handed me a magazine.

" Creigheir Academy?! " to say i was shock was beyond . Creigheir Academy sounds fine right? But the students in that school is not! I've heard a lot of rumors about that school ever since I came to this country. That school is filled with Gangsters! Mafia's! Prostitutes! You name it they have them! I even heard a rumor about 25 teachers we're killed every week in that school!

" Uhmm " I heard grandmom's voice , she was actually in the room behind bookshelf 'B' . I didn't even notice her since now! I mean the bookshelves are thick and long but also she is a retired Mafia .

She went to granpops side and sat , legs cross , straight body and chin up in short modest. " G-Grandmom " Dear neptunes! Im stuttering already! Grandmom is a very intimidating person if you ask me but that is only at a situation like this when she is dead serious.

" I know what you are going to say but im going to be ahead of you , you are gowing to Creigheir And that is final "

I sighed " May I ask why would you send your only grandchild to her death? " Grandpops tried hiding his laughter from my statement by coughing and excusing himself out. I looked at his back with shaky eyes.

Oh no he didn't left me with this-- this Madwoman! " Roxe don't call me that "

" Call you what? "

" The MW word "

" MotherWoman? "

" No not that! "

" Then what? "

All throughout our mini clash i kept a straight face. " MadWoman " she glares at me.

" How'd you hear what i said when it's on-- "

" you said it out loud " I pouted at that " Rox , I know you don't want to go to that school after hearing such rumors but you have to understand that it will do good for you , we can't protect you from Some people but in that school you will be safe " Is there a word beyond confused? Cause I think that suites me more at this moment.

I didn't understand fully but i found myself nodding , she smiled warmly back to her bubbly self.

I left the study room which almost is the library since it did have a bunch of books . I went straight to my room and re-call what grandmom told me last.

" You'll be attending school tommorow and you'll also be staying t'll you finsish the year" 

Well if she thinks i'll be safe in there then so be it , I maybe have fun myself a bit since I am only going to finish a year there and i'll be heading of to college.

Boy i sure wish i could turn back time..