DG - 5

R o x a n

" Thank you for your jacket! It smelled minty " wait I can't say that! " ugh! " Right now I am in Amethy and I's dorm. Amethy is out right now she said she just need to fix some things in their territory , now here I am alone in our dorm thinking of how to return Zy his jacket , I can't think of what to say when I meet him again. " Here's your jacket , thanks for letting me borrow it!. Hoo I guess that would do " I placed the newly cleaned jacket down my bed and fixed myself. Ever since that day when he let me borrow his jacket on my red day I became very nervous and think every guy I see is Zy. I don't know what I am feeling but-- ugh!.

" Stupid Handsome cold guy! " and with that I fell down my bed face first and started screaming on the matress to mumble my screams. I looked up at the sound of door opening.

" Hey Roxan " Amethy smiled tiredly and did the same as i did falling to bed face first.

" Tired? "

" Absolutely "

Then she looked up at me boredly , her eyes landed beside me her face sparkling " Hey you still have it? , not planning on returning it ey? " she wiggled her eyebrows up and down .

I rolled my eyes and looked away , cheeks burning " I am planning to return it when I see him " i said and folded the jacket neatly.

She placed her chin on her right hand and gave me her uh-huh i believe you look. I shook my head at her smiling before picking the jacket up and placing it in my bag. " Tommorow I will."

She said whatever before setting her head on one of her pillows and slept . And thats when i slept aswell turning of the last light.

======

" Ok this is it " Im currently now outside our dorm shaking . I heard some students that walk by which I believe is Zy's fan girls that I didn't knew he had , talking about Zy . About how hot he is and how great he looked in Varsity jacket. Yes, there is a Varsity in school even if it is for mafia's and gangsters or anything you wann call it. So since they did say Varsity jacket maybe he is in the court.

I told Amethy where I was going she nodded and told me to have fun. Which I didn't get why would I have fun returning someone's jacket? I shrugged it off and ran to the Court . Slowly opening the double doors i was greeted by a nice sight. Really. Topless guys playing basketball is very nice to see . They're all hot i gotta admit- Hold yourself together Roxan! You're here to return Zy's jacket not to watch topless guys play! Bad Roxan! Bad!.

I rome my eyes searching for a particular guy when my eyes landed on Zy who is also topless stairing at me. I gulped and ran down the stairs towards him. When I came infront of him I noticed that the the guys who were playing stopped and watched the scene before them.

I took the jacket from my bag and handed it to him , he staired at it for seconds before looking back at me "H-here's your jacket, thank you by the way. Don't worry it's already washed " I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

I can here the other guys 'Woo-ing' some probably are smirking.

" keep it " I looked up at him shock.

" I-i can't you might need it " he took the ball from the ground and took the jacket placing the jacket on one of the bleachers before facing me.

" If you shoot this in that ring , i'll take it " he say pointing at the right basketball ring " But if you don't you're mine " i was shock. I can't seem to find the right words to protest but still he made my heart beat faster and to butterflies in my stomach to fly. I gulped and found myself nodding.

His team smirked , some are even betting on wether I get it in the ring or don't. But instead I positioned myself and held the ball tight in my hands. I can do this! ... what if I can't?. Nerviously I did all I can and shot the ball upwards heading straight to the ring. By then I knew it would make it.

It rounded the ring before...

" haha told you! Where's my money? "

" dang it "

" hahaha the moves "

A fridgen knife destroyed my chance! I looked at where i knew it came from and there. He stood arms folded with a smirk on his face.

=====

[!] UNEDITED

V
O
T
E

F
O
L
L
O
W

C
O
M
M
E
N
T