DG - 8

Dedicated to : remorylaxi

R o x a n

They staired harshly , Zy was about to shoot Gab when I interfiered , i heard Zy 'tsk'-ed and pulled me out. I mouthed a 'sorry' to Gab.

"Let's go" until we made it outside. He brought me out of the behind the building, he pushed me until my back was pressed against the tree . He held both my wrist up my forehead.

He breathed heavily calming his self , he was stairing down the grass.

"Ang sabi ko, You're mine." He looked up at me deeply looking in my eyes. "Fvck you're mine! Ever since you agreed that damn day on that Gym!" my eyes widened.

"I'm not yours!-" i was shock when he kissed me deeply . Then he looked at me again.

"If you ever did what you did back there. If you ever protect or talk to another guy, I'll kill them without mercy and hesitation. Got that?" He was scaring me. But i didn't felt scared or threatened . It is a wierd feeling. He's eyes shot back to my lips.

"And this lips, will only be kissed by mine only" then he kissed me again. This time he's kiss, I can't understand. It was comforting and Is like telling me im safe. I then realized i was answering his kiss.

I felt him smile between our kiss and he deepened. He bit my buttom lip as to asking entrance . I refused which earned me a groan from him , I felt a slight squeeze on my bum which made me gasp in shock. He took that chance pushing his tongue. We both faught for dominance.

"Well well! I thought i'll never see the day You will kiss a girl Virgin Mafia Boss!" Zy stopped making-out with me *ehem* and hid me behind him protecting me from the interupter.

I covered my face with both my palms feeling heat trick my cheeks, it's all his fault! If he wasn't such a good kisser i would have restrained myself.

"Tsk what do you want BullDog?" That triggered him and whistled. From around us guys in weird clothing came out with weapons in hand.

"It's RuleDog not Bulldog! You peace of sh.t! Who are you so proud of huh?! Her?!" He pointed me with his glare. Zy smirked. You can smirk at this kind of situation?! .

"Jealous? Don't worry there is alot of fish in the sea. The problem is.. will they even come to you? Or rather like you at that?" The guy was ragging but Zy ignored him, the guy pulled out his gun and was about to shot us when all their weapons disappeared.

"Hey that's unfair!"

"Haha this one has pink stickers and glitters! Haha!"

There , behind us was the triplets with all the weapons that was before on the hands of the other team.

Jace raised an a long rubber thingy "hey! A condom!" I was confused .

" what's a condom?" They all stopped , the triplets , Zy and the other guys froze and was red as a tomato . Jace threw the thing they called condom away.

"Never speak of that" like the others he was red aswell , his ears we're bright red aswell.

"I-i'll come back for you Mafia's when that Female is out of sight! L-let's go!" They all retreeted going back to where they came from some to rhe woods and others to the building.

The triplets came closer leaving the weapons they took "let's go before others attack us.." they agreed . Zy pulled me back to the building. I saw him smile all the way back.

Damn good kisser...

-------

short chap!

Hope you enjoy and the picture of the guys on top!