DG - 2

R o x a n

" Be careful ok? " I nodded.

Today is my bye-bye day where I am being sent to my death. Kidding , today is the day I move to Creigheir to study and live for a year. Grandpops and Grandmom wanted to personally say goodbye to me , tears flowing every now and then on their face along with some butlers and maids.

I've been here for only 8 months yet i've grown so close to all of them in such a small span of time , Butler ying even held his white right glove waving it at me with tears threatening to spill aswell. I smiled warmly at all of them before breaking my hug from grandmom and grandpops.

" When you get a boyfriend bring him here so we can fix a wedding ok? "

" Grandmom! " she jist chuckled before handing me a jewelry box.

" Rox, take good care of yourself , inside this box is one of the family's important treasure , it will grant your wish once so better use it wisely " I smiled and nodded.

I knew what was inside the moment she said 'wish' , I have always read about the jewel for a hundreth time from Granpops library and I grew fond with it. I beleive in it since my grandparents did.

I got in the car " Let's go "

=========

" Young lady , Welcome to Creigheir Academy " My driver-- Driver loo-- welcomed me before we entered the Huge gates of Creigheir . I must say for a Mafia and Gangster school this is pretty neat! .

The academy have this huge gate with a sign that says 'Creigheir' and inside is a garden with a long cobblestone driveway straight to the academy, the academy itself is stunning aswell it has this Castle like look and Tall white pillars sorrounding the school.

" If only this school isn't named Creigher boy i'd stay forever! " I knew what I said can't possibly happen since I only got a year left before going to college, but its never to late to dream!.

" Young Lady there would be someone who would show you around and bring you to your dorm by the front doors " I nodded in response still in awe by the surroundings. " And please close your mouth , you might catch a fly " when driver loo said that I closed my mouth as I heard his chuckle from the Driver's seat, I pouted at that.

Our car rounded the Water fountain we came to a stop at the front doors where a lady stood probably in her late 30's , I opened my door rather quickly since I know even me being gone from my granparents house there is still the 'Formallity' . When I came out the lady greeted me with a smile.

" Hello Ms.Davian welcome to Creigher! Come, the principal is expecting you " I smiled and nodded before I followed her inside. The inside is Stunning like the outside! It got this cool but sweet vibe around and some small pillar like figurine with Picture frames above. " those are the re-tired Principals of the academy " guess she noticed my little confusion.

" Oh , Uhm where are the students? " I can't help but ask , ever since I entered the gates I didn't saw any students.

" Their all doing just doing stuff... " Ok , That is creepy.

I don't think I wanna know what that 'stuff' even mean. We made it to the principals office , she left after that saying she will be back after my talk with the principal.

I knocked three times before I heard a 'Come in' in a rough voice. When I opened the door an old musky scent went straight up to me and hit me in the face. It smelled a bit manly but more girly. I looked behind the desk to see a man holding papers and fixing his glasses that apparently is falling of.

" Welcome to Creigheir Ms.Davian , I just want to  personally welcome you and to give you your schedule and keys " then he took the white envelope in the side of his desk with a logo of Creigheir and handed it to me,  I took it and thanked him before he dismissed me .

" Well that was fast " I walked down the hallway and checked out the sorroundings , it's better looking compare to my old school. Wait. " oh-ow.. I think i'm lost.. " Oh-no! No , no , no! Seriously! I thought I would Only walk down the hall but this hallways are attracting me! Damn it. I looked around and saw this weird painting.

It was a picture of the present principal, but something about it is different... I reached out my hand about to touch it when a hand grab me by the arm making me stumble to this person's chest with a 'huff'

" What do you think you're doing? " His voice manly and Hard. Gosh I looked up and saw an angel-- no he's handsome really. Gold brown hair , dark brown eyes , pale skin , pinkish kissable- skip that ehem.

My eyes can't take to much beauty! " L-Let me go! " I struggled to get his grip off me but no use, ge's too strong!.

He leans his face near mine " Your finally here " His breath smelled mint like fanned my face before he smirked.

" Wh-at? L-let me go already or I swea--! "

" Or what? " he challanged still wearing his smirk. I am hella creeped out now!.

He pushed me back along with him before I can even react a knife landed stuck on the other wall  . My eyes bulged and looked at where it came from " Let her go Zy " authoritive a guy went out from the other hall with a knife inbhis right and the other in his pocket.

" Tsk. " He -- The guy called Zy -- let go of me and looked at the new guy with bored expression.

When I finally see what the other guy looked like shocked me " Gabriel?! "

He smirked.

======

[!] UNEDITED

======