DG - 4

Note : The Possesive / Obsession Began Here.

R o x a n

" Roxan wake up " I opened my eyes . " Glad you even open youe eyes sleepyhead " I groan.

" What is it? " she picked up her phone and showed me her clock. " 7 : 01 am ... Oh shit " I didn't have time to look at her as i stumble to the bathroom .

While I was in the bathroom I heard her howl of laughter before a 'thud' followed. I rolled my eyes at that.

========

" C'mon Amethy! " me and amethy have the same class and obviously I'm the only one who cares that we are late . She lazily picked her bag up and ran up to me.

We-- More like me -- dashed to our classroom . When we arrived she kicked the door open which i happen to be used to since she always kick the doors from dorm to every activity room. She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside sitting me beside the window.

I can feel stares . Awe , Disgust , confused and somewhat lust.

" What are you all looking at?! Go poke your own bubble! "

Everyone went back on looking upfront when Amethy yelled at them. The teacher was about to speak when the door was slammed open. The teacher face palmed herself . In came 3 guys they rome they're eyes in the room until they're eyes landed on me. Now that they are looking my way--Don't know if it was me or Amethy-- they all look the same exept they have different accesories on and colored hairstrip by the right side of their hair. They all walked to the back of the class not breaking they're look on me.

" Roxan those are the Assasins so be careful now your in here, they kill anyone , anytime and anywhere. The middle one is Jace with the gold colored hairstrip , the left one with blue colored strip is Jack and the right one with white coloree strip is Jacob , obviously they're triplets " Amethy whispered

I nodded but I can still feel they're eyes on my back. This is going to be along day if they keep this going. After class Amethy introduced me to her gang which was so many like litteraly , they even have a HQ by the back of the school up in the trees. They told me that since elem they we're a gang and was recruiting then when they became grade.7 they made they're hideout by themselves and became they became the biggest gang in the school.

Now me and Amethy are about to go back to class, people were stairing . when someone pulled me by my arm. I looked up to the person who pulled me, it's that Zy guy earlier yesterday.

" What do you want?! " Amethy yell asked.

He -- Zy -- glared at her and looked back at me before he took his jacket off and tied it around my waist then he leaned down near my ear " You have blood on your skirt love. " that shocked me and my cheeks burned , before he backed away he kissed my cheek and walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

" Asshole , tsk " I heard Amethy say. " But that was really weird of him to help you out especially a cold guy like him "

I blinked once,twice,thrice and held my burning cheek were he kissed me . I gulped and shook my head.

A m e t h y

She held her left cheek and shook her head which made my frown deepen. I shrugged it off and pulled her so we can make it to class, if only paul didn't told me to study and Roxan isn't my classmate I wouldn't even bother attending. There's just something about Roxan that made me like her and not be fake friendly like i do to sluts in school who wanted to swoon around my gang. When we made it to class she was back to reality since she did slap her self which I found it funny .

" Ya back to earth? " I asked.

She nodded and sat beside mys eat , in the back i can see the twins glaring at the black leather jacket around her waist. They are seriously acting weird and they always staire at Roxan from when they entered t'll corridors. I sat down before they even notice me glairing at them.

But whatever happens to Roxan i'm going to protect her no matter what. I promise that to my grave. She's my only true girl friend and i'm no sherlock.

=======