DG - 9 [Bonus]

"34" My cheeks beat red and my head sidewards. "35" I can feel his hot breath on the side of my neck "36" you wanna know what's going on?.

"37" I am underneat Zy while he do push ups above me "38" how did I ended down here?.

1 hour ago...

"You're late" I lowered my head and sighed. I was late because I was rhinking of you . I wish i could say it but nah, he may think of it a something else . Today is my practise to him to become a Mafia.

"Im sorry" he 'tsk'-ed before pulling me and pushing me a little roughly on the Gym's floor "Wha-?" Then he went on top of me. My cheeks heated up and i looked away. Heavens god why did you bring such handsome creature to tease me? Why? WHY?!.

"I need inspiration" I heard him mumble which I did not heard even whith the close proximity, he said it hushly that his voice came out like a wind to me. His breath smelled mint which i can't help but inhale , he even smelt good even though he is sweating a little. Damn perfection! If onlu Coldness , Possesiveness and being a Jerk wasn't in his trait i'd Compliment him and even maybe have a crush on him.

I gulped when his face came closer so I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss to be planted when I only heard him say "1" damn you tease! Im getting myself of board! Im going crazy thinking of his kiss?! I need a Phsyciatrist!.

----

And that's why now I am here in this position "50" he stood up and took my hand pulling me with him to stand. My cheeks still burned after that experience.

"Is it my turn?" I looked up to the door that lead to the outside and inside the gym. There stood The Triplets and I presume that Jace was the one that said since he is the talkable one . They walked near our spot which Zy ignored with a frown.

"Let's start your training, ran around the Gym first for 5 laps" i gulped the Gym is Huge! Maybe on my second lap i collapsed! Hey that rhymes!.

My eyes widened and saw no mercy or care in his eyes while he crossed his arms. I couldn't help myself and i know that he doesn't understand so.. "Bwiset na Manyak" I said in Tagalog and started running.

I even heard the triplets asked each other what i said.

"Bwiset?" -jack

"Manyak"-jacob

~~~~

I collapsed o the floor after finishing the last lap and breathed heavily .

The three of them continued they're Excersice withem the barbles "another 5" I heard Zy said. I snickered and blew air shaking my head left and right.

"I-i can't ! After rest i will~ just let me rest!!" He stopped pushing the barbell up and sat straight looking at me coldly.

I huffed a breath and stood up and started doing another five. When I was on my 2nd lap I stopped when my eyes became blurry and my limbs hard to control, and there I collapsed and blacked out.

------

"Damn it Zy! Doesn't mean that she is in you're care doesn't mean you have to torture her like what happened to you before!" I heard a voice boomed and a smash followed somthing like breaking.

"Shut up! Im doing this for her own good!" Another breaking followed. I groaned and sat up opening my eyes.

"What's going on?" The sou d stopped and followed with heavy footseps coming closer. "Gab? Zy?" They're in the door stood both coming closer to me and stood both sides of me.

"Are you ok now Shae? Do something hurt? Tell me so i can rip this *sshole to peices" gab glared at Zy who happily returned it.

"Im fine.. I just can't feel my legs now that you both are gripping it tightly" they both we're stunned and let go of my legs. My blood flows fastly down to my legs t'll my toe.

I sighed , and happily laid my head back. Damn it feels good to feel my legs again! After that metal like grips i looked up at both of them seeing both of them glare at each other seeming like electricity between they're gaze.

"Can you both tell me why you- i presume both of you we're fighting?" They both stared at me for a minute as if contemlaiting on telling me or ignoring me. "Well?"

"I was scolding this attention seeker about how he treated you! It was absurd that he let you ran around the Gym that is almost a size of Moa 10 laps--"

"7 , she didn't made it to 10" he rolled his eyes and continued back on Glaring "And For Your Information you're the attention seeker not me. What we're you even doing inside the gym?"

"Obviously to train!"

"Train? At the Gym's roof, train?" Gab blished furiously and looked away .

"The door was lock so I wanted to sneak in" Zy folded his arms and gave him a 'I beleive your lie alright' look. This two are making my head hurt!.

"Both of you kindly leave me here ! I need to relax and both of you are not helping!" I glared at the two who was shock by my outburst. They nodded and went out the room. When the door shut breaking , shouting and gun shot echoed. Damn those two.

I relaxed and turned to my side where the window is that shows the garden of the school . When am i able to see my gamily again?... i sighed.

"Happy birthday to you Roxan" i weakly smiled and shut my eyes close.

3rd person's p.o.v :

She shut her eyes close and slowly drifted to sleep. She didn't even notice three guys watching her from the outside of the opposite window we're she looked at.

"Brother, it's her birthday? Why didn't those two idiots didn't know? I thought they know everything about her?" The youngest of the three whispered to his brothers who stared at the now sleeping girl.

"I don't know but they are One-two hella Bastards" the other one said and shook his head.

The eldest spoke "we should not speak of this to anyone, let them." The two knew what their eldest brother is thinking and nodded. They went in they're dorm building all together .

-------

Happy birthday To roxan and Me! Yay! Its my birthday! Want a dedication? Just comment you're name here and sure'ly a dedication is a go!