DG - 3

DG - 2

He pushed me back along with him before I can even react a knife landed stuck on the other wall . My eyes bulged and looked at where it came from " Let her go Zy " authoritive a guy went out from the other hall with a knife inbhis right and the other in his pocket.

" Tsk. " He -- The guy called Zy -- let go of me and looked at the new guy with bored expression.

When I finally see what the other guy looked like shocked me " Gabriel?! "

He smirked.

=======

R o x a n

I can't believe my eye's! Gabriel is actually here! My bestfriends here! " Hey Rox " he walked closer playing with the knife on his right hand and other in his pocket.

" Gab "

" Zy " they both staired intently at each other both gripping on something. Gab on his knife and Zy my arm.

" Being hero you're not? " Zy said mockingly pulling me closer to him which made Gabriel tighten his grip on his knife stopping by few meters from where I and this Zy stood.

" Speak for yourself "

" Alright! I know what's gonna happen I do not approve of it so let go of the girl and kill each other somewhere else alright? Mr.Tyuviko wouldn't be happy to see the important painting of his re-tired fathers be destroyed " a girl walked out from her hiding spot by the opposite corridor where Gabriel came from.

She has long red hair with green eyes and a bunch of peircings on her face and ears. I quickly removed myself from his grip that loosened a bit and ran to the girl . Hiding behind her as she just covered me with her arm.

" I guess you're hero " Gabriel said rolling his eyes . Hot . I said hot .

The girl looked at me and smiled " I'm amethy Gang leader of BlueRose and your dormmate " she introduced herself and grabbed my hand dragging me somewhere I beleive would be our dorm.

The last thing I heard from the two male was " She's going to be mine Gab just you wait ... "

=====

I am currently laying down my bed watching Amethy gush about what lingerie best suite her. Amethy isn't really boyish as she seems , actually when we came here in our dorm shocked me her side of the bes is filled with stuff toys and red color . She told me being a gang leader didn't stop her from being a girl. And i also found out she has a boyfriend.

Their been together for 6 years now they became a 'thing' when they where 13 meaning she is 19 now .

" Don't you think the white ones better? Since it did gave that sexy vibe on me or maybe the see through bra dress is better " She took both lingerie in her hands and shook it infront of her each time.

" I guess the See through one is ok since you did say that it is comfortable and the other one is a bit itchy " she nodded and placed her white lingerie back in her drawer and the dress lingerie on her backpack.

I also found out that today is their anniversay where day stay in a room together all for their selves hiding from curfew patrol.

" Oh! Yeah I almost forgot! Paul's dormmate is going to stay in my bed tonight since we literally need the room for ourselves or he wouldn't sleep " she said and wore her backpack.

" Oh ok what's her name? "

" His name is Cielo "

" What?! " her smile dropped and looked at me.

" don't hit each other on my bed ok , don't want my bed uncomfortably warm when i come back " she said forcing her smile away before running out the door. Great. She saved me from to males to be with another one alone in our dorm. Just great.

I layed down and closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.

=======

I woke up when I felt someone stairing at me. I looked around and saw a guy laying on Amethy's bed. I sat up straight quickly and looked at him warely. " Who are you? " I asked

" I'm Cielo " and that's when it hit me , he's the one moving here for tonight. " Who are you? " he asked.

" New dormmate of Amethy , my names Roxan " I introduced myself . He smiled and something in his eyes confused me . And the way he asked is like me who I am its like he knew.

But that is impossible since amethy and Gabriel are the two people who know me every since I came here. " I cooked dinner since I got hunry , sorry I used your food supply "

" Its ok , I am hungry myself " he smiled and nodded , I reached out to my desk where my phone suppost to be but i saw nothing.

" oh uhm here I think this is yours " he reached out mybphone which i happily grabbed.

Confused I took my phone not bothering to ask whybhe have it but I can see a glimpse of panic in his eyes.

After that i tried avoiding him but he continued creating small chats between us. What is with this guy?. Even t'll I closed my eyes I felt his eyes stairing at me.