3:Stepping in Seoul

Mom was really happy after hearing that I will come to Korea with her. She asked me several time why I suddenly changed my decision but I didn't tell her.
'What will I do in Seoul mom? I don't know Hangul. What I will work?' I asked her. 'Don't get tensed I will help you to get a job in the company I work in. And you learn Hangul soon. I taught you in your childhood don't you remember?' 'Yeah I remember. But didn't you work as a makeup artist then why are you in company?' I really don't much about my mom's life. I know its weird but that's what I am.
'Yes I worked as a makeup artist in a music company. I do makeup for singers. I work in bighit. So don't worry you will do great in there.' Mom told me with a smile in her face. My mom is a makeup artist. She studied in Seoul university where she met dad and fallen love. Dad was in Seoul for some business purpose. After getting married they went back to states and start their life then I came. Everything was perfect until they got divorced and mom moved to Seoul for her career. She really love to do makeup which is also my favourite thing but I'm not good like mom.
Next day went quickly. I went to coffee shop and told them I won't work their as I'm moving to Korea. Everyone was shock and sad specially my friend Karen. But she was also excited after hearing that I'm moving to Seoul because she is huge kpop fan. I really don't understand this kpop thing. I never watched a single video of kpop. All I hear from Karen. She's always excited about kpop. 'Please El meet BTS and tell them Karen really love them specially Suga oppa.' She said excitedly. 'Who? Seriously Karen I really don't understand you sometimes. It feels like you are half Korean I'm not. And you are happy about it don't you see I'm heartbroken. Both that motherfuckers betrayed me.'I said angrily. 'I told you before Zac is a fuckboy. But you didn't listen to me.' 'You know what I don't feel anything at all I mean I cried but I'm not feeling sad anymore. I think I never loved him and I'll never fallen love in my life.' It was really weird. Am i becoming heartless person like my dad always told me. 'You will when you will be in Seoul in bighit.' Karen winked at me. 'Duh!' Karen is so optimistic sometime which is really annoying but I love her a lot. Then I heard bell on the door I thought it was customer but it was Zac. I was really angry to see his face 'What are you doing here?' I asked him trying to calm myself as I really don't want to make any scene. 'I'm sorry El I was drunk last night I didn't notice that it was Maria.' He said. 'I don't wanna know what did you think when you kissed that slut. It's over Zac, do you understand? Now please go. I don't want to see your face.' 'But please El I love you.' He begged. I know it was all drama. Didn't you hear what she said? It's over fuckboy so fuck off and leave my friend.' Karen said angrily. ' please Zac go or else I've to call the owner.' I threat him. Then he left. There was never us so I wasn't feeling anything all I know that I've to leave from here. So I said goodbye to all my coworkers for the last time. I told karen that I'll keep touch with her and left the shop. I checked my phone saw lots of missed calls from dad but I didn't call back because I don't want to talk to him anymore.
When I reached hotel mom told me that our flight is in early in the morning. So after dinner I went to bed. In the airport mom asked me about dad. 'I don't about know him and please don't ask me about it.' I told her. 'But Haejin-ah he called me last night he was asking for you. I called you but you were sleeping. Please talk to him once he really loves you.' 'No mom please.'
'Okay I won't force you anymore' she sighed. We take our seats. I just take a deep breath and tell myself "it's gonna be okay. I will survive."

When I stepped in Seoul airport I don't know why I feel something will great will happen here. Mom hired a taxi, we went to her apartment. It was small but beautiful. Mom showed me my room. I really loved it. 'Decorate it however you want' mom told me with a smile. 'Oh! Tomorrow we will go to bighit. So take some rest. Don't get tensed.' 'Okay mom' I said. I don't know what will happen but I think it'll be fine. I will start fresh. But I'll apply for NY university. I know it won't be possible in this year but next year definitely my dream will come true.