9:Skipping lunch

Eleanor's POV

"Tae please" I groaned.

"It's okay baby. I know you want it as well as I want it." Tae was kissing my neck, my jaw. I know there will be lovemark next morning.

I was almost naked in front him. Just wearing my black lacy bra and panty. I was lying on bed and he was on top of me wearing only his grey trouser. His strong body was touching my bare skin. He was looking so hot that I can't breath properly.
Then he unhooked my bra. My breasts are revealed now. He was watching them as it was the most beautiful thing in the world. His eyes were full of lust.

"You are so beautiful Eleanor." He cupped my breasts.

I groaned loud.

"Shh! Baby you are making loud noises. You have to be quiet or else I'll punish you." He smirked at me.

He kissed my breasts and sucked the nipples. I bite my lower lip to prevent loud scream. But it was impossible. His single touch making my whole body shivering. His one hand slip under my thong.

"Oh fuck Tae!please!" I screamed.

"Didn't I say to keep quiet baby!" He looked at me. But it wasn't Tae it was Zac.

Then I woke up I was sweating. Oh it was a dream. But what was that? Why the hell I saw that kind of dream? And Zac!

I opened my phone saw it was four in the morning. I can't sleep now. After that horrible dream. The rest of the morning I couldn't sleep. That fucking dream was going on my mind.

I left my bed at 7'o clock. Got showered and dressed up. I wore a black short skirt and navy blue top. Today I had to wear makeup for my under bags.

I went to the dinning table for breakfast. Saw mom.
"Are you sick?" Mom asked when she saw me.
"No mom I'm perfectly fine."
"Really! It seems like you didn't get sleep last night."
"I had a bad dream!"
Yeah a beautiful bad dream(not the last part). What am I thinking? I should stop.

"Oh honey! I know it's difficult to adjust in Korea but I think you can do it." I can feel her concern towards me from her voice.
"Its okay mom. You don't have to worry. I'm doing fine." I smiled at her.

"Hi El! Owh you look_______"
"Yeah yeah I know look horrible. I didn't get sleep last night." I cut Bora off.
"Not that horrible. But you look sick."
"I'm fine. I put makeup still I look like crap." I rolled my eyes.
She laughed.
As we were laughing and talking and walking in the corridor I bumped into someone (which felt like a wall). I looked up saw Tae.
Oh shit no not him. I thought. My cheeks were burning in embarrassment thinking about last night dream.
Then I saw jungkook who was walking behind Tae.

"Hi Eleanor! Hi Bora!" Jungkook waved at us. Which obviously Tae didn't do mannerless jerk.
"By the way Eleanor your cheek is turning red. I know I'm handsome you don't have to be shy." Jungkook winked at me.

"Did you hit your head with wall? How come your personality change in one night!" I asked him." I mean you are like the shy one among whole bts ."

"I was like this before but you never noticed me."

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"If your flirting is over can we go now. Jungkook we have to practice I hope you remember." Tae snapped.

"Oh yeah hyung let's go. And Eleanor don't forget about lunch."

"Okay" I smiled at him.

Then they left. Tae seemed really in bad mood today. Though he is always in bad mood.

"Lunch!! With Jungkook the golden maknae of BTS!" Bora literally shouted.
Oh I forgot about Bora who was standing here all the time.
"Yeah. I ate lunch with him yesterday. What's the big deal? Having lunch doesn't mean I'm dating."
"But still I mean it's Jungkook. He so hot. And he never talked to girls. And now he is having lunch with you."
"Yeah he is hot. But he is just my friend that's all. It's just a friendly date."
I like Jungkook but never see him more than friend. He is fun to hangout.

"By the way, did you notice that V was acting different like he was jealous or something." Bora told me.

"What! Why he will be jealous? You must be daydreaming." Tae was always arrogant like this. He was like this with me always. So this nothing new to me.

"No I saw. When you are talking to jungkook he was looking at you and girl I know the expression. He was hell jealous."

"Whatever. I don't think so."

In the lunch time I was going to rooftop for lunch with jungkook. But woonjae called me to meet him. When I want to office he told me that I've to go out with the costume team for the mv's costume.

"But I'm not with costume team oppa."
I was really angry. I didn't eat anything in whole day. I was hungry and when I'm hungry I freak out. But I was controlling my anger.

"Yeah I know El. But someone have to go from our team. And I wanted to send Jongwan. But he have some work with V. So I think you will be perfect for this thing."
"Alright oppa I'm going."
I wanted to cry right now. Why me? But there is nothing to do. I can't say no on oppa's face he is like big brother to me. So I texted jungkook.

Me: I can't have lunch
with you today as
I have some work.
Bian. :, (

Jk: what? Alright. But eat something or you will fall sick. :(

Me: okay 😊

Jk: Fighting El! Take care. 😊

Me:Thanks 😊

Jk:😄

I want to out costume team and it was hell boring. I grabbed a sandwich in the way. Which made me calm or else I'll start screaming.
When I came back to bighit it was almost 8'o clock. I was tired. Woonjae oppa said to me to go home early. So grabbed my things. When I was in corridor I saw Bora was coming running towards me.

"Owh El thank God I've found you." She was breathing heavily. "I'm in big trouble. I forgot to give this schedule to BTS. And they have already went to dorm."

"Now what will you do?"
I know that this is the schedule of tomorrow photo shoot . It rescheduled in last minute. When I was told to do the typing but I wasn't here.

"Please can you go with me to the dorm. And I've more things to give to them for the photo shoot." She was pleading.

"But I'm tired Bora."

"Please I'll treat you" she made a puppy face.

"Okay. Let's go then" I sighed.

Taehyung's POV

"V, did you see jongwan?" Woonjae asked me.

I was in practice room with jin hyung. Rest of members Godknows where they were.

"No." I replied.

"He is supposed to go with costume team in the lunch break. And his phone is unreachable." He was really annoyed.

"If we see him, we'll send him to you." Jin hyung said.

"Okay. Ah! Where is that boy? If I don't find him, I have to send Eleanor." Then he left.
Eleanor! I smirked inside my head. An evil idea came into my mind.

Just before the lunch while I was walking in the corridor I saw jongwan. I called him.
"Jongwan, I have to go out for some work. Will you come with me?" I asked him.

"Umm hyung, Woonjae hyung gave me some work."

"I know. It's okay I'll tell woonjae that you have work with me." I didn't wait for his reply. I took out my phone and gave call to woonjae. Told Woonjae that I was taking jongwan.
I know I'm doing wrong thing. But I can't tolerate Eleanor having lunch with Jungkook. Thinking about it making me angry.