6:A kiss?

Next day I just ignored Taehyung. I tried not to go in front him. Whenever I was in front of him I just ignored.

'Are you okay?' Jimin asked me.
'Yeah I'm okay' I gave him a smile.
'I'm sorry on behalf of V. He is not like that. Trust me he is really sweet and lovable person.'
'Why are you telling me sorry?He is the one who did it he should say sorry.'I said.
'I know, it's just it shouldn't be happened.'I can tell he was upset. 'Its alright Jimin. I'm okay.' He nodded.

'Eleanor-ssi' Bora called me. 'I have to go Jimin. Bye' I went to Bora. 'This is BTS's new photoshoot schedule. Just give it to Minjun sunbaenim. I have go somewhere.'
'Okay' I said.

While I was going to submit the schedule I saw Taehyung in the corridor.

'Eleanor wait. I want to tell you something.' He was nervous. But I just ignored him and walked away. I don't want to hear his voice. He yelled my name but I didn't stop.

I handed the schedule to minjun sunbaenim. 'Eleanor there will be a food delivery in five minutes. Can you please receive it and take it to BTS. Bora was supposed to receive it but I send her for some work.'' Ne' I bowed. These days we all are busy as well as BTS because there is a comeback soon. I have some knowledge about kpop now. And it is really fascinating. It's totally different from American music which is interesting.

Oh I have to take foods to them. I have to see that jerks' face again.

I went down stairs and received the food delivery. Usually BTS have their lunch from the cafe which is in the bighit office but sometime they order food from outside. When I went to practice room I saw they were practicing. 'Everyone it's lunch time. Food is here.' I called them. I was really closed to BTS except Taehyung. This is weird only in two weeks we became so close.

'Yay food is here!' Jin screamed. He really loves to eat. Then we went to another room to eat. I unpacked the food and gave it to them.
'You should eat with us too.' Jhope said while I was giving them food. 'Thanks jhope but I've some work.'
I gave all of them their foods except Taehyung. I placed his food on the table. Said bye to the members and went out to the room.

As it was lunch time everyone was in the cafe. So office was kind of empty. I was thinking about my work while someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room and locked the door. I was shocked. I saw it was Taehyung.
'What the hell? Why did you pull me to a room?' I asked him angrily.
'Look Eleanor I'm trying to say you something but you are just ignoring me. Right now you didn't give me my food. Don't you think this is excess?' He said.

'Oh! So this excess. But you screamed and scold me over some stupid things that wasn't excess. And you are not even telling me sorry.' I was really pissed.
'That's what I was supposed to say. I'm...' I cut him off. ' I don't want to hear anything. You never behave well with me. You always treat me like a trash. I know you hate me but I don't know why. Maybe there is a reason. But don't act like that. You know I...'
He grabbed me by my waist and the next thing I feel that his lips were on mine. I was really surprised by his act. His lips were so smooth, I can kiss them all day. It was a gentle kiss. Unknowingly I kissed him back. He move away for air. I was shocked I wanted to tell him something but words were not coming out of my mouth.
'It was for not letting me talk.' Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung POV

'That's what I was supposed to say. I'm...'

She cut me off. I was really pissed off by it. How can she cut off me. I was trying to say sorry. I watched her while she was yelling at me. I just can't stop staring at her lips. It was beautiful and maybe soft like cotton candy. Her eyes were red it looks like she was about to cry. I really like her eyes it's so beautiful. It's full of emotions that she is trying to say but can't.
'I don't want to hear anything. You never behave well with me. You always treat me like a trash. I know you hate me I don't why. Maybe there is a reason. But don't act like that. You know I...'

And I kissed her. Because I couldn't control myself anymore. Her lips were soft. I can taste strawberry from her lips. And she kissed me back. I shouldn't do this. I thought. Then I broke the kiss for air. She was shocked I could tell because she was looking at me with her big beautiful eyes.
'It was for not letting me talk' I smirked. 'And I'm sorry. That's what I'm trying to say.'
'Wh..at.. the...!! Why... di..d you do that?' She shuttered which was making me chuckle.
'Why? Didn't you like it? You also kissed me back. I thought you liked it.' I winked at her.
'What do you mean? I obviously hate it.'
'Oh really!! Then why did you kiss me back?' I smiled at her and went close to her step by step. She was taking back steps for maintaining the distance.
'I do...n't..know...wha..t..are..you...talk...ing...a..bout' she pushed me and opened the door and ran away.

'Cute' I chuckled.

Then went to eat my lunch.

'Where were you?' Namjoon hyung asked.

'Washroom' I replied.

Eleanor's POV

What just happened? My heart is still beating fast. It seems like it will blast if it don't stop now. Why did he kiss me? And why did I kiss him back? Oh God I'm in big trouble right now.
I pushed him and ran away because I didn't know what I should tell him when he asked me why I kissed him back. I don't know why I kissed him back. Now how will I go in front of him?
But I liked the kiss. I mean I have kissed Zac. But never felt like this way the way I felt with Taehyung. Ah! What I'm thinking? I shouldn't think about it. I was shaking my head and trying to forget the whole kiss thing.

'Eleanor! Eleanor!' Woonjae oppa was calling me.

'Yes oppa.'

'What happened? I was calling you for so long and you were dozing off.' He was slightly confused. 'Sorry I was thinking about something' I stated.
'Are you okay? You look like you are having fever. Your face is red.'he said with concerned look.
'Red!' I touched my face.' No oppa I'm not having fever. Its because I just ran down from the forth floor. Lift was busy and I've some urgent work.' I lied. Hey I can't say I've kissed Taehyung the member of famous BTS.
'Owh. But don't run like this you can get hurt yourself.' 'Okay oppa.' I nodded.
'Did you take your lunch?' I shook my head. 'Why? Let's go for lunch. We have lots of work after lunch.' I followed him. But I wasn't hungry. The whole kissing thing was replaying on my head.
It's nothing. It means nothing. Just forget about it. I told myself.
The whole day I tried to ignore Taehyung as long as it possible. But you know I work for them it's impossible to ignore him. I was just praying to God to end this day soon.
'What happened? You look like zombie!' Bora laughed at me. 'Nothing. I'm just tired. I want to go home.'
Then I saw BTS were coming towards us. Oh my God he is coming what I'm going to do.
'You guys are going to your dorm so early. That's new!' Bora smiled at them.
'Yeah. We need to rest as well. But starting from tomorrow will practice late night.' Rapmon stated.
'Oh! El I didn't see you after lunch. Where have you been?' Jimin asked me.
'Umm.. I- I was busy.' Damn it I'm shattering. I remembered how I ignored them the whole day because of Taehyung.

Then all of a sudden Taehyung excused himself and went outside. Didn't even look at me once. I was relief that kiss doesn't mean anything. But there was a pain in my heart. Somewhere inside of me wanted him to look at me. What I'm thinking? That's not possible. He is an idol and I'm just a nobody.

'El are you okay?' Jimin asked with his concerned eyes.

'Yup I'm perfectly fine.'

'El is dozing off lately.' Bora laughed and the rest of the members also.
'No I'm not! I'm just tired. Ah! I should go.'

'Okay bye El' Bora waved at me.

BTS and I went outside together.

'Now where is V hyung?' Jungkook asked. 'Do you know jimin hyung?'

'No I don't know. Maybe he went to the dorm.' Jimin stated.

'He is not picking up his phone. Maybe jimin is right he is in dorm. Let's go guys.' Jhope was irritated.

'Okay I've to go also. Mom must be waiting for me.' Mom went home early today I have some work so I stayed back. I waved at them and went to bus counter.