5:That arrogant jerk

'Haejin-ah we will be late. Come quickly.' Mom shouted.
'Coming' I got up late today. I'm not used to with Korean times. It has been two week I'm here in Seoul. But still can't get up on time. In this two week I learned Hangul but not that well. Now I can understand well and also can speak but my fluency is really funny and there is another problem that is I can't read and write properly. I guess it will take time. Thank god mom taught me hangul in my childhood that's why it was easy to learn now.

And I became friend with BTS. Specially with Jimin. He is very friendly, sometimes flirt with me but that's kind of healthy flirt. Jungkook is also friendly but he is shy sometimes which is awkward. Because he is normal with everyone but when I talked to him he got shy. Everyone is really nice to me except Taehyung. He hardly talked to me. When he need something he asked me, that's it. We got professional relationship nothing else. I'm okay with it cause I don't feel anything for him that I felt when I first saw him. He is kind of reserved but he is really opened with his hyungs. Whenever he is with them he got that famous rectangular smile on his face. That damn smile. I still can't get over it and also his mole that he got under his nose.

As mom and I reached bighit , I met jhope. He waved at me.
'Hi! Why you are so early?' I asked him.
'You know dance practicing. BTW you are looking damn pretty today.' I blushed. I was wearing blue shorts and white crop top along with long baby blue shirt.' Thanks jhope.'
We talked for while and then I went to office.
'Right on time' Woonjae oppa said the moment he saw me. 'Ah! I thought I was late.' I relieved. 'No you are not. Listen there is something you have help me with.' I'm here to help you oppa. Tell me.' I said.
'Right. Follow me then.' I followed him. He explain me work. I always given international work like world tour or foreign programs related papers. As I'm still learning hangul.

In the lunch break I was eating with co workers. I made friends. Like Bora, she is really nice. She had a secret crush on Suga.'you know you should tell him about your feelings.' I told her.' Are you mad? I can't do that.'
'Why? You like him. What is wrong to express your feelings. You can date him if he likes you as well. You never know' I winked at her
'Don't you know a staff can't date an idol! If anyone know I like him I probably get fired.' She said with sad expression.
'That's weird! They are also human they are not god that we can't date them. I can understand its because of fans but they also have life, they also have needs. I don't think this is fair.' I was really disappointed.
'I know but we can't do anything. Rules are rules. Let it be El. Let my crush be secret.' I was feeling sorry for her.

As the lunch time was over I was going to my office. Then I heard someone shouting 'hey States girl!' I turned back and saw Taehyung. He was looking at me ' yes you, come over here.' I was pissed off. I got a name why he is calling me states girl. 'You know I got a name. As far as I know its beautiful and speakable.' I said.
'I forgot. Here a list. Go and buy these stuffs. Fast! I really don't have time.' He said hurriedly. I looked at the list all of it was in Korea. I was about to tell him I can't read Korean that well. But he cut me off and said ' why are you still here? You have twenty minutes. Go' he literally yelled at me. Then he left.
Nice! He forgot my name and held me a stupid list which is written in Korean. And I got only twenty minutes. I mean what does he think of me a robot or his personal slave. I really hate him now. I should better look for some help.
So went downstairs but everyone was busy as it was after lunch break. I saw Bora was talking to Suga. I wanted to call her but then I didn't cause they hardly talk to each other. I don't wanna ruin their moment.

Oh fuck I'm running out of time. I went out side, try to Google it. I found that most of them were snacks and regular things that everyone use. I rolled my eye and went to near by department store. I bought all the stuffs and run to the building.

Damn that elevator is taking too much time. I am ten minutes late. I looked for Taehyung but didn't find him. I looked in practice room there I found him with jhope and Jimin.
'You are late' he said looking straight into my eyes
'Sorry, elevator was taking too much time today' I said.
'So the elevator taking extra fifteen minutes today! Are you kidding me? You took thirty five minutes to buy grocery. You want me to believe it.' He said in cold voice.
'Look Taehyung I was about to tell you that I can't read Korean properly. So it took time. But I'm not getting it why are you getting so angry over some stupid grocery.'
'You can't read korean then why are you working here? And you are saying this is stupid. A work is work. If you can't do work on time then you can go and do whatever you want to do. I'm not gonna tolerate irresponsible and unpunctual person arround me' he shouted at me.
This first the time I get scared by someone's yelling. I didn't understand why he is acting like this.
'I don't get it why are you acting like this? Listen I'm not your slave. I do work for you but it doesn't mean you can behave with me like a trash' I said angrily. No not the tears. My tears were about to fall. I'm trying to hold it back but I couldn't. It roll over my cheeks. 'You just screaming for these grocery which is really not important. Fine I really don't want to work with you. You know what I don't want to see your face. Go fuck with your stupid grocery.' It was really embarrassing he screamed at me in front of jhope and Jimin without any reason. I ran out from the room, I heard someone is calling me but I didn't stop. I text my mom that I'm not feeling well I'm going home early.
I went home by bus and locked myself in my room. I really don't understand him. Does he hate me? And I'm crying for that jerk who just scold me without any reason. I'm not going infront of him ever.

Jimin's POV

'Eleanor' I called her but she didn't stop.
'Taehyung what the hell was that?' Jhope hyung asked him. But he didn't say anything.
'I'm asking you something. Why did you yell at her just because of some stupid grocery. This is not you. What happened to you? Answer me!' Jhope hyung was getting angry at Tae.
'Jhope hyung calm down. Let me talk to V.'I told hyung. I know if I let hyung to talk to Tae it will become worse. Because I know the reason.
'Alright. Talk to him. I'm going to find Eleanor.'then he went out.

'Is it because of her? I turned to Tae. He was silent.
'God V just answer. I know you are not angry with El. I know you don't behave like this unless you are in stress or some kind of problem.'

'I don't know. I don't want to talk about it. Please Jimin leave me alone for some time.'

'Okay but I definitely know it is about Ha Ri. If I'm not wrong you should apologize to El. She didn't do anything at all.'

V was never like this before. He was fun loving guy. Always smile and prank with others. But when he met Ha Ri, he became like this. At first he was happy with her. But as she is also an idol she never gave enough time to their relation. Only I know about them. I told like hundred times to V that she is not perfect for him. But he never listen. It's only been one month of their relation but I never seen a spark between them.
I sighed I should leave him alone. So I left the room.

Taehyung's POV

'I don't know. I don't want to talk about it. Please
Jimin leave me alone for some time.' I told Jimin.
I know I shouldn't have done this to Eleanor. But I don't why I feel some kind of attraction towards her. The first time I saw her. She is so beautiful. I never feel like this with Ha Ri. I know this wrong. I shouldn't feel like this. But I can't help myself. Whenever she is around me it feels like something is happening to me I don't know what is it. That's why I try to ignore her.
But today I just lost it because Ha Ri and I were supposed to meet. But she texted me she can't meet me today she is busy. This is the third time that she cancelled our date. I know she is an idol, I'm too. But still I manage my time to see her. But she never tried. So I was really angry. Then I saw Eleanor and she didn't do her work properly that I gave to her. I told her to buy some things for our date but there is no date anymore. I just vent my anger on her. It wasn't her fault I know. I'm just confused.

Jimin is right I should say sorry to her.