1: Me

'Why are you late?' The moment I stepped into my house dad asked me that. 'That's none of your business' I said. 'Mind your language. You've to behave properly if you want to live in this house' he said angrily. 'Yeah whatever' then I went to my room.
I, Eleanor Carmen live with my dad in New Jersey. 5 years ago my parents got divorced. I made a bad decision to live my dad not with my mother. There was two reason behind it one was I was always my dad's girl and other was my mother went to south Korea. Yes I am half Mexican and half Korean and I live in states (what a fate!) I didn't want to leave States. So, I stayed with my dad. But after two week dad brought a new woman in our home. Then I understand the main reason of the divorce and who was actual guilt. Before this I thought mom leave us for her career. But now I understand everything. From that day I don't talk properly with my dad or my so called stepmother. I came late I don't eat dinner with them. My life is totally messed.
As I was thinking about past 5 years my phone ringtone bring me back to the reality. It was a text from my boyfriend Zac. I opened it and saw he wanted to meet me after my work. I work in a coffee shop as it was our summer break. As I am 19 I'll attend university after this vacation so I'm applying for it but I don't think I'll make it this time because of the expense. But I really want to go NY university.
I replied him 'Okayyy'

Next day when I came back to home dad told me that mom called and she will be here tomorrow. I remember that after 18 I can change my guardian if I want to. Yes I want to change but I want to be free. Mom visited thrice in these 5 years. She last visited two years ago after that she never visited but called me often because she had a big argument with dad. I don't wanna talk about it. I am really excited about her visit because whenever she come she always come with presents like soft toys from Korea. There are huge collection of toys in States but I don't know why I love Korean stuffs maybe blood.
I have a Korean name Haejin which was only called by my mom. But I am double eyelid, I don't have any features of my mom except black hair and her thin body structure. I am tan(not so tan) like my dad with two big eyes with pretty much large eyelash. I can't speak Korean fluently. Mom taught me Hangul when I was 12. But I couldn't learn it properly as I found it very hard. But I can understand some words. Mom wants to meet me I know why. Because of my custody. But I really don't wanna go to Korea.