8:Mixed signals

Eleanor POV

I wake up in the morning. Brushed my teeth and get shower. Then put on a short and a yellow top and headed to dining room for breakfast. I wished mom good morning.

"We will be out of Seoul for some days" mom said while putting plates on table.

"What! But why mom?" I was pouring milk in my cereal bowl but I stopped.
"Because we have to shoot a MV for the comeback"

Oh yeah right THE MV. How can I forget about it. Oh shit I've to see Taehyung all those days. Thinking about this a shiver came down on my spine. I was thinking about those awkwardness I will feel while I will be with Taehyung when mom shouted that we're gonna be late for work.

We arrived at bighit. Mom was parking the car and went inside. I saw Bora walking in the corridor.

"Hey El! I was about to call you." She held my hand and walk with me.
"Why?"
"Because we are going on a trip next week for new MV."
"Yeah trip right" I rolled my eyes. "That's work bora. We are going to make MV. It's not for relaxation. BTW where we are going?"
"Jeju island" Jungkook said from behind of us. We turned at him. We didn't notice he was standing behind us.

"Oh hi Jungkook. I didn't see you" I smiled at him.
"Hi Eleanor!" He smiled. His smile is very beautiful because of his famous bunny teeth.

"Oh shit. I've to go" Bora said while watching her watch." Bye" she waved at us and left.

"I should go too" I said to Jungkook and started to walk.
"Wait"
I stopped and looked at him. "Do you need anything?" I asked him
"Umm Eleanor.. How I say this." He was hesitating.
"What!" I laughed at him he was looking too adorable.
"Okay. Don't laugh. Will eat lunch with me today?" He turned into red.
I laughed and said " Yes Jungkook I will. This is what you are feeling hesitation to say."
"No I thought you would say no" he was scratching his neck.
"Why I would say no if my friend asked me for lunch so cutely!" I laughed again.
He chuckled.
"Okay I really should go now or else I'll lose my job." I said
"Alright bye then. I will call you in the lunch."
"Okay" I run to the office then.
In the lunch time I went to cafe to find Jungkook. But I didn't find him. Then I got a text from Jungkook it said come to terrace.

When I went to terrace I saw Jungkook sitting on the bench with food.
"Hi! I didn't know what like so I bring jajangmeoyn. I hope you like it." He shyly said
"Oh I love it. Thanks!!" I screamed.
"I thought you are not still used to Korean foods."
"Mom used to cook Korean foods when we were in states." I was eating like I never eat anything in whole day.
"But ahjumma is working with us so long" he stopped eating.
"Yeah it was before my parents got divorced."
"Oh I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Now eat or else noodles will become cold and sticky."
"Alright" he laughed.
"What?" I rose my eyebrows at him because he was laughing.
"Nothing. It just I never see a girl who is so excited about food."
"Every girl is excited about food as long as they love to eat. I really love to eat." I said while eating noodles.
"Yeah I can see that. I thought girls are cautious about their weight."
"It's true but weight don't bother me. I like the way I'm. I don't want to be perfect."
"And I don't like perfect things." Jungkook said staring at me.
"Really! But I thought you are the perfect golden maknae." I laughed.
"Oh no I'm not perfect." He shook his head.
"You know Jungkook I thought you are shy but you are not. You should talk more."
He just smile.

We talked for a while. He is really funny I wonder why didn't he talked to me before.

"Next week will be fun." Jungkook said while walking towards the door.
"I don't think so we all will be busy."
"That's true but we will be together. And you know making MV is really interesting."
"Yeah Woonjae oppa told me." I nodded.
We are now in the corridor. Then I saw Taehyung walking towards us.
"Where have you been?" He asked Jungkook." You wasn't with us in the lunch time." He wasn't even looking at me.
"I was with Eleanor." Jungkook said.
Taehyung looked at me.
"Yes. We were having lunch." I said to him looking straight into his eyes.
Then Taehyung left without anymore word.
"Woah! What was that for?" I was surprised.
"Ignore him. Sometimes hyung is really weird."
Yeah he is weird. I thought.

Taehyung POV

Why I'm feeling jealous? I don't know why I was so pissed after hearing they had lunch together. I can't think straight now. I closed my eyes. Then that kiss popped in front of my eyes. I can still feel her lips. I want to kiss her again so badly.
Ugh! What is happening to me?
I was walking down in corridor after seeing Jungkook and Eleanor.
"Taehyung!" Jimin called me.
"Hmm" I looked at him.
"Namjoon hyung is looking for you. He told me to tell you to meet him in the studio."
"Owh! Okay"
Should I tell him about Eleanor. I thought. What will I tell him? I really don't know what this is.
"Tae! What are you thinking about? Are you thinking about Ha Ri?" He jerked me.
I didn't say anything.
"Look I know you like her a lot. But she wasn't perfect for you. It's better to forget her and move on."

Do I really like Ha Ri? But why never I feel like this that I always feel around Eleanor. Do I like Eleanor then?

"Ugh! This so frustrating." I said holding my head with both of my hand.
"Taehyung what happened?" Jimin asked me .
"Nothing. I just need some time. I should get going."

I went to studio. When entered I saw Eleanor.

"I was putting this papers." She said when she saw me.

There was a silence . I don't know what to say. There was no one in the studio.

"Owh. Did you see namjoon hyung?" Finally I spoke.

"No, I didn't. I should go now."

She tried to walk but I grabbed her hand and pull her close.

"What are you doing Taehyung?" She tried to escape but I was strong.

"I don't know what I'm doing. You tell me what are you doing to me?" I stared at her beautiful eyes.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I don't feel myself around you. This feeling I can't control. I just....."

I heard the sound of the door. I looked at the door. As the grip was light Eleanor escaped from me.

"Oh hi El! I didn't know you are here." Namjoon hyung said.

"Yeah! I was arranging those papers. I should go." She went outside quickly.

If namjoon hyung didn't come I don't know what I'll say to her. I thought.