00:96

Sophia's POV

I grabbed my purse from the seat next to me and walked towards the back of the jet to get off. I said goodbye to the pilot and walked down the stairs.

I looked around for Justin, and my eyes instantly locked with his. I ran down the stairs and ran towards Justin, jumping into his arms once I got closer to him.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, and spun me around. I burrowed my head into his neck, and just smiled at the thought of finally being with him.

Justin finally put me down, but never let go of my waist as he pulled me into his chest and brought his lips down to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me if that was even possible.

I pulled away from Justin, but rested my forehead against his.

"I missed you so much." Justin said as he closed his eyes. He lifted his head up, and looked into his hazel eyes. His eyes have gotten so much brighter from the last time I saw him. His eyes looked yellow with a hint of brown and green in them.

"I missed you, too" I said as I held his hand and started walking towards the black SUV.

"Welcome back, Sophia" Mikey, Justin's bodyguard, said. I smiled up at him as I haven't seen him in a long time.

"Thank you, Mikey" I said as he opened the car door and waited for Justin and I. I got in first with Justin following behind me.

Mikey closed the door, and Justin turned and looked at me. I felt Justin's stare, so I turned around and looked at him.

"What?" I said as I giggled.

"I've just missed you so much. Being on tour by myself was so boring." Justin said as he grabbed my hand and started rubbing his his thumb over my knuckles.

I missed seeing his touch in person. I just missed seeing him in person in general.

"I've missed seeing you, too babe." I said as I leaned over my seat and planted a kiss on Justin's lips.

"Hey lovebirds! We're almost at the hotel, can you guys wait?" Mikey asked as he started chuckling.

I pulled away from Justin and smiled at Mikey.

"We'll finish this later." Justin whispered.

A/n guess who's back? back again. lmao guys i'm back. I had writers block for the longest time, but I finally managed to update. hope you guys enjoy this update. See you in the next one. and sorry that it's short.