Naming the Trio

Y/n's POV

I wake up in a chair in the common room. I can't remember when I fell asleep but I'm grateful to whoever gave me a blanket. I quickly run up to my dorm room and change my clothes. I'm the first one up from the Slytherin house so I grab my favorite book and read until Albus and Scorpius gets up.

I hear arguing and two familiar voices. I try to hear what they are arguing about but I can only make out a few words. I hear fancy, Rose, no one, and Y/n. Y/n?  Why would they use my name. I decide I need some answers.

"Hey guys. I heard your argument. I didn't know you liked Rose, Albus!"

"Wait you heard our conversation. Sorry but Rose is my cousin. Scorpius over here likes Rose," Albus says matter of factly.

"Hmm. Well I also heard my name. Why is that?"

"Albus was just telling me how he li-" Before he could finish his sentence, Albus smacked his hand over Scorpius's mouth.

"We were just talking about how my dad and Rose's parents had a 'golden' trio and how the all met on our he train. Kinda like us," Albus said, earning a glare from Scorpius.

"We can talk about this later. I'm hungry!" I said pulling them out of the room.

Time skip brought to you by the nargles

It's been almost a month since that conversation about our 'trio' and Albus seems to be acting weirder than usual. I was searching for them at the moment and I finally found them in the library. That was a first I've seen them in here. But I decided to have some fun and scare them.

I walked up behind them quietly.  I decided to be nice and not eavesdrop on their conversation. I stood over Albus and tapped his shoulders and quietly yelled boo in his ear. He jumped up and gasped while Scorpius and I tried to laugh quietly.

"Hey! That wasn't funny!" Albus said while trying to hide a laugh. Once we stopped laughing we sat around the table and talked about what we wanted our trio again. Apparently Albus's dad said they had so called adventures and broke a ton of rules. It sounded like fun and we wanted to name our trio. After lots of arguing and laughing we finally had a name.

"Ok. Everyone is cool with the Diamond Trio right?" Scorpius said.

"Right!" Albus and I said in unison.

"Diamonds are pretty!" I yell.

"Ok I'm leaving. I'll be back soon!" Scorpius said as he pushed his chair in and ran out laughing.

"What was that all about?"

"Oh, um. That was nothing. He's just weird." Albus said quickly.

"Ok. Anyway. The other day when you and Scorpius were arguing about who Scorpius had a crush on, I never heard anything about the trio. So, what were you talking about?" I ask without taking a breath.

"We were talking about who I like," Albus said as if it was a known fact.

"Well who is this girl?"

"Well, she's in Slytherin and is very smart. She's kind and funny and beautiful."

"Awe. Who is it?" I ask feeling nervous. Why would I be nervous. Well, I mean, Albus is cute I guess. But we are best friends. That's all. I think.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out. I gotta run. Bye!" He said getting up and running out.

"Ugh. That jerk!" I yell after him while laughing.
~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Another chapter! Please tell me if you guys like this or if I should change anything. Thank you so much for reading this. Please, please, please comment any suggestions.
-Lana