Awake

Albus's POV

It's been two days since y/n fainted in the hall. Scorp and I have come to see her every day. Madam Pomfrey takes care of her while we can't be there. I just hope I'm there when she wakes up. The strange thing is, the one guy that tried flirting with her hasn't been to see her once. I guess he got the message.

I'm sitting in a chair holding y/n's small hand. I drift in and out of sleep and finally decide to go back to my room. Madam Pomfrey usually would let me sleep here but there isn't an extra bed. I tiredly walk back to the common room and fall onto the black couch. I'm so tired I fall asleep right here; not bothering to change into sleep clothes.

As I drift into a dreamless sleep I think of how y/n and I slept here only a few nights ago.

Hayden's POV

I silently walk to the nurse's room to see y/n. The potion I put in her cup says she'll wake up either tonight or tomorrow morning. I need to be there when she wakes up. I just hope her annoying little boy toy isn't there.

I slip into the room lined with beds to see all of them filled. The chair next to y/n is empty. That means Albus isn't here. What a "great" boyfriend. I walk over and sit in the chair. I grab her frail hand and look at her closed eyes. She looks so peaceful. I wish I never screwed up with her. She got hot over the summer and the other guys have noticed too.

Her small hand squeezes mine and pulls me from my thoughts. Her eyes flicker open. She look confused until her eyes meet mine. Suddenly she pulls me towards her and places a needy kiss on my lips. That one red head really did mean double strength love potion.

I pull away and pick her up. I carry her over to Madam Pomfrey and get her cleared to leave. She falls asleep while I carry her through the halls. I solve the riddle and walk into the Ravenclaw common room. She squirms slightly as I lay her in my bed. I change and crawl in next to her. I drift into the best sleep I've ever had.

Y/n's POV

I wake up in a strange bed. I try to sit up but I feel two arms wrapped around me. When I look over I met with the most gorgeous face I've ever seen and I can't help but stare. He moves slightly and his bright green eyes flutter open. They're breathtaking.

"Good morning," he says tiredly. I can't help but keep staring at him. Everything about him is perfect.

We get up and he changes into his robes and then we walk to the Slytherin common room. He waits in a chair while I change and then we walk to breakfast. He slips his arm around my waist and I smile while we walk together. When we walk into the great hall I see most of the students already there. Hayden pulls me over to his table and we sit and start eating.

We haven't been sitting for more than five minuets before Albus and Scorp walk over to us. Before I can even say hi, Albus starts yelling.

"Are you serious? What's going on? When I woke up I went straight to the hospital wing to see you can you weren't there. Madam Pomfrey said that you woke up last night and left. Why didn't you come see me? I was so worried. Why are you with him?" He put so much disgust into the word 'him' and my heart breaks slightly but I'm confused.

"Why would I come see you?" I say trying to figure out why he cares so much.

"BECAUSE I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!" He basically screamed at me. By this point everyone was looking at our little group. My head spins and I look at Hayden. His grip around my waist has tightened and his jaw is clenched. He looks pissed.

Albus, on the other hand, looks like he's on the verge of crying and Scorp looks confused and sad. All the pressure of this conversation has given me a headache and I quickly get up and run out of the great hall.

I don't know where I'm running but after almost ten minuets of sprinting through the halls and lean against a wall and collapse onto the ground. My head spins and small tears slide down my face. I try to comprehend what just happened but it makes my head hurt even more.

I hear footsteps and the sound of two voices. I turn my head and feel a stabbing pain shoot through my head and neck. I make out two figures running towards me. One with raven hair and the other with platinum blonde. That's all I can see before my vision goes blank.

Albus's POV

Y/n runs out of the great hall after I yell at her. I feel horrible and chase after her, Scorp is close behind me. She's always been faster than me but I keep up with her. Suddenly she makes a sharp turn and the sound of her footsteps stop. I turn the corner and see her sitting in the ground. Her shoulders shake slightly and I hear her sniffling. My heart breaks for the second time today. She looks over at me and grabs her head. She leans over and it looks like she fell asleep.

I run to her and pick her up. I carry her to the hospital wing and set her down. After that I quickly get madam Pomfrey.

I sit by the bed I placed her in and grip onto her hand. I feel so horrible. I don't know what's going on but she passed out a few days ago and woke up not remembering anything. I drift off into sleep while Scorp lays on the bed next to Y/n.

Time skip brought to you by waffles

The next morning I feel something squeeze my hand and I shoot my eyes open and pull my hand away. After a second I realize it's Y/n and I give her an enormous hug. She giggles slightly and hugs me back.

"You act like I've been gone for days," she says.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up again," I say relieved.

"How long was I asleep?"

"After I saw you crying you passed out. That was yesterday."

Wait. Why was I crying?" She asks timidly.

"How much do you remember?" I ask her.

"We were eating breakfast together then Hayden came over and said hi. After that I felt sick and ran into the hall."

"So you don't remember staying the night with Hayden?"

"I did what?" She says angrily.

"Well after you passed out the first time I brought you here. Then you woke up a few days later and ran off with Hayden. Then I saw you the next morning at breakfast. You were sitting with him and I got into a fight with you and then you ran into the hall and passed out again." As I say this I feel like wanting to cry.

"I don't remember any of that." I'm half relieved when she says this. She must have been cursed or something.

We get her cleared and walk back to the common room. We all jump onto the black couch and laugh.

"We should go get food from the kitchen to celebrate!" I say jumping up.

"Let's go. I'm starving!" Scorp says.

"Like always," Y/n and I say in unison. We all laugh and race each other to the kitchen.

——————————————————————————————————

Hey guys! I finally finished editing this chapter. I hope you guys like it!
~Lana