Chapter XIV

“Brad?” I knocked on his bedroom’s door, opening it once he said a muffled “Come on in.”. “Oh my God, is that a bowtie in your hand?”

“Ridiculous, yes. I don’t even know how to put this thing on!” the curly-haired boy whined, twisting the piece of black fabric in his fingers.

“May I help you?” I smiled, stepping closer, and when he agreed I took the fabric off his hands. 

“You look beautiful in this suit, Simpson.” the compliment came out of my mouth before I could control myself and he grinned, watching as I fixed the tie intently.

“You really can work with your fingers, can’t you?” 

“Was that some kind of sarcastic comment?” I asked, lowering my hands to the hem of his white dress shirt. 

“No.”

“Good, cause I can show you the way I work with my fingers.” I breathed in the scent of his cologne, feeling his shalow breath hit my lips.

“I don’t doubt that at all.” he grabbed my hips and pushed me back until we hit the wall.

“Brad, you’re making too much noise!” 

“You’re the one who started it.” he groaned against my collarbone before nipping on it, moving to the sweet spot behind my ear and sucking on the skin.

“Shit, curly. You’ll leave a mark.”

“Good, cause that shows you’re with someone.” his lips moved to my jawline as he trailed kisses all the way to my lips.

“Wait, what?” 

“What?” he stopped his lips, still not moving his face away from mine though.

“I’m with you?”

“Well, duh! Why the question?”

“Because… I get insecure, you know that.” I tugged on the soft fabric of his shirt, gazing at his lips and then back to his amazing eyes.

“Again with the “Bradley-getting-a-girlfriend” story?”

“You know I’m not quitting that so easily.” 

He laughed at the grimace I made and kissed me full on the lips, not giving me enough time to catch my breath before deepening it.

“I wish I could rip that bowtie apart right now.” I mumbled as he sucked my bottom lip, moving his hands to the zipper of my white dress.

“Do not see a reason why you wouldn’t.” Brad smirked, sliding down the zipper and then pressing me harder against the wall. 

He backed away a little bit, though, allowing the dress to fall to the floor and leave me in nothing but my white bra and matching underwear. His gaze burned on my half-naked body in some sort of awe and I smiled in anticipation.

“Why look if you can have it?” my hands reached out to his blazer and I pulled him closer, burying my hands in his curls then.

“Fuck, Hells. You’re so fit.”

Brad’s hands moved to my back and he started to unclip my bra. 

“Bradley? May I come in?” Mega’s voice came from outside and we froze, widening our eyes.

“I’m getting dressed, mom. Be right there!” Brad yelled whilst helping me put my dress back on.

“C’mon, I’ve seen you naked so many times.” the doorknob started to turn and Brad motioned for me to hide around the part of his bed that didn’t show.