Begin Again

Chapter Six
Edited

Ethan? Sounds Like a teenager to me.Hopefully he's Not.

Connor came over our way and Butted in our Conversation.

"Connor Why doesn't Lillian know Ethan?" I heard Nathan whisper to Connor.

If theres one thing I hate its when People whisper things to each other.

Out of No where I started to feel Un safe.I felt Like Someone's watching me.

I looked around and ran out to the Backyard.

Everyone gave me Glares but Ignored my situation.Im glad they did.

I started Hearing voices.What's going on?

The More I look around I hear the Voices.I covered my Ears with Hand and Screaming into the Ear Yelling at the Voices to stop.

"Lillian!" I can hear Jc coming over my way.

The Voices are getting Louder louder the more people talk.What is going on with my brain?

I cried harder the more the voices talk.

Darius and Hunter Came my way and Everyone else they all started calming me down.

"Calm Down Lillian" I can Hear Connor's Voice.

I slowly Started taking off my hands away from my ears and Taking deep Breaths.

"Are you ok?" They asked helping me up.

Am I going Crazy? Was Someone trying to talk to me? Im just gonna go with the Fact that I've gone crazy.

"Why Am I hearing voices?" I cried.Kian pulled me into a hug and I cried on his shoulder.

"Let's get you rested ok" Darius offered me a piggy back ride..So I took it.

On the way Back I noticed The neighbor next door he was just giving me glances.But I didn't mind at all.

Since it was Noon and I had to rest Hunter and Darius decided to Hang out in my room.

"Hey We should study for Tomorrow's test" Hunter suggested.

"Ok Hand me the notes?" I said making Hunter dig in my bag and Reaching my notebook.

"So Lets Start with English...." Darius said Opening his Notebook.

We all had the same teacher for English but Different periods.I have English with Hunter while Darius has it first.

I hated going to school darius and Hunter Knows it.Its not about the bullying people in the schools can be jerks sometimes.

After spending an Hour learning about english i was getting Hungry.

"Can we go out to eat?" I said shutting my notebook.

"What do you want we'll get if for you" Darius said getting up.

"No I wanna come" I whined.

"Dude lets just bring her" Hunter said.

"Ok Fine" Darius Sighed.

We sneaked out of the House and Drove to the Nearest McDonald's there is.

Darius drove to the Drive thru and Ordered what I would normally Order.And he ordered for the rest.He knows what we would Usually get.

We got our food and Drove back immediately to The house.

Honestly The boys got Pissed at Darius and Hunter.

"Just don't do that again." Sam said trying to calm down.

A short minute Later Hunter had to go Home it was so sad to see Him leave.

"I'll go with you Hunter" I said making Darius Stay.

Hunter guided me down the Stairs to the front door of the house.

"Hope you're feeling ok" He said.

"Yeah I am" I said looking down.

Hunter leaned in closer our faces were inches away from each other was this wrong? Me about To kiss my best friend?

Moments later without thinking about it Hunters lip found Mine and he grabbed my waist pulling me in closer to him. the kiss was getting more passionate.We both pulled to catch our breathes.

So I had my first kiss. I thought It would be Darius...

"So I'll see you later" I said biting my lip.

"Bye" hunter said and Pulled me into a long bear hug.

After Hunter Left I heard the Door slam shut.

Was Darius watching this the whole time?

Ooohhh god!

Lillian gonna get some ha! Jk !!

Xx

~BowPrinces