Begin Again

Chapter Seven
Edited

I followed Darius inside the house and Talked to him.

"I don't see why this is a big deal" I yelled making everyone come out of their rooms.

"Big Deal? you just Kissed Hunter" He said.

Again i don't really see whats so bad about Kissing Hunter.Its Just Hunter were just friends he probably kissed me to make me feel better.

"And it Matters because?" i said. I saw Smirks from everyone.

"Because..." He sighed. "I was just shocked Im sorry" He came over and gave me a hug.

"Ok Were gonna go" Kian said breaking the silence.

Darius and His parents left.

"You young Lady are having boy trouble" Connor said sitting me down on my bed.

"Connor I don't see why he's pissed,he sees his parents kiss why cant he get over me and hunter?" I said remembering what Darius did.

"you don't see it Don't you?" He asked cracking up.

"See what?"

"Maybe Darius Doesn't think of you as a friend anymore" I knew What Connor was talking about.

Darius loves me too.

Well I love him too.Its just Maybe Im developing Feelings for Hunter.I love that he's been there all my life he knows when Im happy and Mad.But I don't see us going out and stuff.

But I did Imagine Sharing our first kiss together.Somehow Hunter stole that.I really have no problem with it.

"Thanks Connor" I got up and Hugged Connor and He left After.

Seconds Later i hear Rocks being thrown at my window i knew this Was a signal to let Hunter or Darius In.

I walked over to my window and opened it.

Hunter came right in with flowers.Roses too.

"I've known you for 6 years Now" He knelt down."I think its time for me to be with the most beautiful girl in the world" I blushed.

"So Lillian Jace Sterling will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "i brought pie" he added which made me laugh.

I nodded and He handed me the flowers and Pulled me into a hug.

"I can finally say I love you" He whispered.

"Ok Now give me my pie" I said placing the flowers on my table.

I had a feeling like this relationship isn't gonna Last long.I hate this feeling.I love Hunter why can't my heart and Brain accept it?

After eating pie we decided to play tag around the house which made the boys so Mad.Haha.

"Lets Jump in the pool Lillian" Hunter said taking off His shirt.Oh god Damn his Abs.

I took off my shirt and swam with my under garments well they're technically a bikini so Why not.

We both Jumped in the water and Suddenly I remembered what me and Darius would do when we swam at the deep side of the pool.His bracelet.

After swimming for a good 30 minutes I decided to get out of the pool and step inside since I was getting cold.

"Here Lillian wear my shirt" Hunter said Handing me his Shirt.it was so large on me.More Like a dress.

Hunter stepped beside me and Wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into him.

"Awe Look at the Love birds" Trevor Teased.

I saw Connor Rolling his eyes.I don't think he liked me with Hunter.

"Damn it I made this shirts for nothing" Ricky said taking off His shirt saying "I ship Darius and Lillian"

Hunter looked away in Disappointment i felt bad.

"Me and Hunter we'll be upstairs" I said.

"No its Family day remember?" Jc reminded.

Oh Yeah.I forgot.

Family Day is when a lot of People come mostly Youtubers And we just chill and Talk but mostly make videos.

"Its Sunday isn't it?" Hunter reminded.

"Yeah" my Voice cracked.

"Its Ok I'll stay" He said.

I smiled and hunter went and Sat at the couch playing on his phone. While I went upstairs and changed into my normal clothes.

People started arriving quickly that meant the Party was gonna start right now.

I ran downstairs to Hunter and Sat with Him with my legs on his Laps.

"Hey Guys" Darius said.By the looks of it he looked hurt.

"Darius" I jumped and Hugged him.

"Hey Man" Hunter Gave darius a High five.Its what they usually do.

"Congrats by the way Hunter your a lucky man" Darius said.

After chatting with us He left and Talked with other people.

"He doesn't seem alright Imma go talk to him" I let Hunter go and I tried to find Andrea.

"Andrea?" I yelled at the Crowd.

No one responded.

"Cameron!!!!" I yelled making him come over.

"Hey wassup Girly?"

"Where's Andrea?" I asked.

"I don't know....Hey you look pretty by the way" He said.

"Thanks" I blushed and Left.

I walked outside of the house checking if Andrea would be here with Kian but I couldn't find her.

"Lillian" A voice said.

I turned around and a man was behind me.

"Oh jesus you scared me uhm who are you?" I asked. "I never seen you around" I added.

"Yeah Im Ethan" He still had his Hoodie and I wanted him to take it off.

Ethan..Hmm Ethan... Nathan was talking about An Ethan.He doesn't look bad at all.

"Can you take off your Hoodie" I asked the nicest way possible.

"Yeah" He took it off and my jaw Dropped.

He had a few Scars but not ruining any part of his Face.

"Im your Dad" He said.

xx

~BowPrinces