Begin Again

Chapter Twelve
Edited

I froze.My Mother can never come back.How Can she come back if she was Buried.I saw Her.I even saw Her grave.

"Wilbur thats Nonsense" i said taking my hands Off His."I I saw Her grave...Her Spirit I even talked to it" I yelled.

"Calm down Lillian calm down" I took deeper Breathes.

"Explain All those things to me Wilbur" I said.

He took his car keys and Threw it at me.Wow 60 years old Acting Like this? What a gentleman.

"I don't have my Lice-"

"Who said you were driving?" I fake a laugh and Just went along with what Wilbur was saying.

Oh Lord please Hopefully Im not gonna die.

I left a note on the front door of The boys' house saying i was going To "Hunter's Place" But we all know Where Im going.

"Where are we exactly going?" I asked.

"Someone's place" He simply said.

Yeah sure Someone's place sounds Safe too me.

"Come On Lillian Im not gonna do anything to you Just come with me please" I didn't trust Wilbur yet but If He knows the answer to everything then Im ready to see where He takes me.

He turned on the engine and Started driving.

• • •

2 hours Later we arrived at someone's house.It wasn't much but it was perfect for a one person.

"Who's Place is this?" I asked.

"This House is where your Older brother lives"

Older Brother? What....

I have an Older Brother?

Since When?

"Older Brother? Wilbur you gotta be kidding me" I said.

"Well Step Brother actually" He added making me calm down a little.

"Before Hazel Or your Mom it was this Beautiful women..It was...hmm what's her name? Zo? Oh Zoe" Zoe?

Zoe? That name is ringing something.

"Your mom was best friends with her but sadly she died" Awe Now I feel bad.Really bad.

Well Hopefully this wouldn't hurt that much right? Its just A step brother.

"How do you know all these-"

"I was your Neighbor for 20-30 years I hear a lot" For an old man? Geez.

We got out of the car and walked towards the house.I wonder what he does in this house.He probably lays down all day.

I knocked on the Door since Wilbur told me so.

Seconds Later he opened the door and his Eyes widened.

"Oh my god Lillian? you exist?" Of course I do.

He came over and Hugged me tightly.

"Where's Connor?Ricky?" How does he know all of them?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++