Begin Again

Chapter Eight
Edited

What Do you mean 'Im your dad'? He looks nothing like me.Even if we were related the boys would've told me right away.

"Ethan...you look nothing like me" I said stepping back a little bit.Suddenly our next door Neighbor walked out of his house and started looking at us.

"Can we deal with this inside?" I said.

He followed me inside and walked towards the kitchen where Connor and everyone is.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Ethan.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Sam said walking towards Ethan the boys grabbed Sam and Stopped him from doing Anything.

Jc and Connor Took me out the kitchen and Into my room.They knew i hated Violence.Everyone knew That.I would Either Cry or Run away.

"We'll deal with This Lillian I'll call Hunter and Darius" Jc said.

"No Please,I want Darius" I said laying down on my bed.

A few Minutes Later after they left Darius walked in with a smile on his face.He sat down on my bed and Took my hand.

"What's The Matter princess Lillian?" He asked in his 'Manly' voice.

"I just can't deal with everything anymore" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.Looking straight into my eyes.

"I just wanna Kill myself and just get this over with..." It was true.

"Hey Listen if you left who will I tease in the Hallways? And who will I call beautiful every morning?" he said.

I stayed Silent not because Of his Answer but I just want no body to talk right now.

It stayed Silent for a while.

Suddenly My body started Leaning in towards darius and He started doing the Same.

I know this would Count as cheating but I feel like this moment is Perfect.

My lips met Darius's and I felt sparks.Nothing compared to Hunter's.We both broke the kiss and Just looked down in Embarrassment.

"Did Hunter Kissed you like that?" He said acting like he won something.

"Oh shut up" I said giving Darius a light punch.

Out of No where We both Heard a gun being Shot.

Memories started Flashing back Immediately.

++++++++++++++++++++

A/N:

But Omfg Darius and lillian Kissed.

Yaaaassss.

Xx

~BowPrinces