Begin Again

Chapter Twenty Three
Edited

Ahh!! I can't believe Im in Hawaii!!! Im gonna go meet some people and Hug them.Im so so excited!!

I love meeting the boys' fans They always bring Snacks or Candy That i always Crave.

This day will Be perfect nothing can ruin this perfect Day.

Nothing.

After checking In and Getting dressed we decided to head to the beach and Hang out,Be funny,Talk,Chill.That gave me the chance to tell How I really feel about Darius.

"I can't believe Hunter couldn't make it! I thought he would help us with the puzzle" Darius said feeling down.

Same here.I can't believe he couldn't make it.But at least Darius made it.

Darius took off his shirt and His abs caught my eyes.They looked so touchable.Oh my god.I just died.

"Lillian?" He waved his hands at my face.

"Oh I - uh -"

"Just admit you liked what you saw" He teased.

"I didn't see your body" Lies.Lies.

"So you didn't see my V cut?" He pointed.I tried my best not to look at it but oh my god it was so perfect.

"No" I tried to say.

"Lets go to where everybody's at" He smiled and took my hand.

Out of the Blue I saw my mom.what a coincidence ! Is she here to join the boys?

"Hi Mom" I said which caused her to jump and Scream.

"Oh Lillian" She laughed.

"What are you doing here?"

"You know Uh Just chilling and Uhm stuff" I nodded in her response.

"Where's the boys?" She asked.

I noticed the gun in her hand....

"Oh never mind found them" She left and I immediately chase after her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Omfg Shit is about to go down!!!!!

Xx

Bowprinces