Begin again

Chapter Fifteen
Edited

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

Suddenly Darius woke up,Hunter and I stopped talking.

"morning Lillian,Hunter" Darius said while Rubbing his Eyes.

Is it bad that Im keeping this Convo between only me and Hunter.I mean He's my friend actually he's like a brother to me....That I accidentally Kissed.

"I heard what you guys were talking about" Great.Just Great.

"you can join if you want" Hunter said.Hmm Hunter being Nice? this is Rare..Very Rare.

"Uhm Sure" Darius Said awkwardly.

"But one thing" Hunter Started. "Whatever we do it must be only between Us" We all nodded and smiled.

I handed Darius my leftover of Hash brown because I was getting a little Full.Hunter cooks really good.

After all of Us got done eating I changed into my sweats and A jacket then headed to hunter's Car looking for the boys.Where would they be?

"Try Jenns place..." I suggested.

"No Try Tristan's" Darius Said which made me think about The name.

I feel like I've seen a face with the name Tristan.

Im Guessing.

As we arrived at Tristan's House we saw The boys' cars. Why would they be here?

"Lillian should stay just in case" Hunter said to Darius.

"Yeah she should"

"No Im coming" I said getting off.

The boys stayed silent and we all Walked towards the door and Knocked.Momentarily Connor answered the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" I noticed the blood on his Right cheek.

"Connor whats that on your-"

"Get back in here Franta" i heard a voice say.

I pushed Connor to the side and walked inside the house.Looking at "tristan"

A tear escaped my eye.

"Mom" I whispered to myself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hazel Comes Back :D Don't worry she wont ever die Again....Don't get your hopes up tho xx

Can I see how many readers I have by #ing #bowPrinces ????
Xx
Pwease??

~BowPrinces