Begin Again(3 chapters to go)

Chapter Thirty Three
Edited

There was a long and Awkward silent for me.Everyone was very eager to know why I've been acting Like this. I feel like if I tell him he wont Trust me.
But if I don't I've basically started my life as a liar.

"I'll tell you when im ready" Hopefully they understand.At least i kinda told them the truth... right?

Ricky Drove home and Parked.

There the house was sitting.I miss everything.

Hunter and Darius were fighting to open the door.Oh god this is Hilarious.

"Thank you Hunter,Darius" I gave them both a hug to make it all even.

Kian opened the door and I saw rose petals leading too the backyard.Connor told me to follow it and meet him there.

As i walked towards the backyard I noticed the Banner that says 'Happy 18th birthday' Oh my god! I missed that Like a year go.

"Thought You would want to celebrate your 18 birthday the right, may i have this dance? My princess.." Connor asked lending his hand out for me too take.

I put my hand onto his and we both danced.It was like those father and Daughter dance.Connor would make a great dad some day.

"So You wanna tell me?" He asked twirling me around softly.

"You won't believe what I did to you in my dream" I started.His face became confused.

"Come on Lillian tell me it was just a dream anyways" He said.

"I- I - I shot you" I managed to say.

"Lillian even if you shot me....Or try to hurt me I'll always and forever love you even if that means getting hurt for it" A tear escaped my face and Connor wiped it off.

"Don't cry...." I pulled him into a hug and let go.

After me and Connor were finished talking and Dancing he decided to Chat with the guest that came.So I talked to Hunter and Darius.

Before I even talked to them.I hugged them both Tightly and Told one of them I loved them equally.Even If i ended up with one of them we'll always be the unbreakable three.

"Glad to have you back.... you have no idea how much i missed you" Hunter said making me blush.

"He means we..." Darius Added.

"The reason Why i said 'I missed you' was because i wasn't crying and panicking whenever doctors came in the room" Hunter said Almost yelling at Darius.

These jerks..I love them.

I saw Nathan walk in the backyard and I immediately ran to him and gave him a huge hug!

"Wow you grew!! how many birthdays did I miss?" to be honest he missed a lot But He visits.

Then Cameron,Nash and Matthew Came in and Handed me presents.Andrea tapped me lightly with her Elbow.

"Cameron and You" Andrea put Hearts and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Cam oh if your looking for the boys they should be right there"

Yes,these boys are hot but come on I bet Hunter and Darius can beat them...When they actually start doing stuff In PE geez they lazy.

"Attention! Everyone! My son Darius has a announcement to make" Oh this must be nice.

I see Darius being forced on stage.haha.

"I have something to Confess" He started.Darius Looked me straight in the eyes and the crowd grew silent.

"I've known this girl my whole Life...she's great and perfect.I call her beautiful everyday too make her feel confident everyday.You know i never thought that I would say this But I fell in love with my enemy well when we were 10...So Lillian will you please be my girlfriend? I promise I won't ever break your heart." The butterflies were back.

Everyone was yelling at me telling me to say Yes...

I look back at Hunter and See him giving me an 'ok' Signal.

Well now its my choice...

"Yes"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok So is it normal for a guy to call you cute like 3 times in kik? Is it? Idk. please help!

Xx

Bowprinces