Begin Again Ending Finale

Chapter Thirty Five
Edited

1 week Later

Hunter didn't make it.Before he left He gave me a light peck on the cheeks which of course made my day,Darius didn't mind at all.

We all went to his funereal and made sure his grave will always be remembered. I have to admit i cried for 2 straight days just because I was worried that I actually might loose him.

In the end.....Life takes the good people.

Tristan was finally caught and put into prison.Sammie and I became best friends who knew that Me and her would be buddies.

The O2L boys decided to adopt another girl.Yes like a little miniature Hazel,she's 14 and perfect.

Her name was Presley i call her my sister even though she isn't but if Hazel was still here then they would've become official sisters.

Kian and Andrea are still together and happy.

I finally had the guts to tell everyone what I saw in my dream.No one talked.All of them was listening.

Everyone is Happy.No one is getting hurt. Just everyone being their self and Importantly Happy.

I like this....

So This is what I call begin Again

From~Lillian

"Alright finished with my diary" I said to myself.

Everything in this Diary will remind me how much life can throw obstacles at you and its our job to help ourselves up.

A/N i cant believe this book has ended :(