Chapter 1

Laurens P.O.V

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the one person I really cared for didn't show on time for our sound check. So far Camila has had better things to do than worry about her singing, to worry about the rest of us. I mean everywhere we've gone she's completely ditched us for anyone else, every party we've gone to she has left the group, gone to a different party or is just a no show. It effects all of us as a band, Ally, Dinah, Normani and me. We all react to it differently.

        Like I had said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up late, and I wasn't when she ran in twenty minutes before the concert began. Completely missing sound check and rehearsal, and to top it off she wasn't even close to being ready either. The rest of us already had our hair, makeup and outfits done and ready. When she ran past me I could've sworn I'd seen tears in her eyes, but it was hard to see with her hair in her face. I still rolled my eyes when I saw her because I was agitated and angry with her. When she looked at us she gave a weak smile but even that was gone when she saw the look on my face. I was getting to the point where I just wanted to yell at her, but instead I just turned and left the room we were in and walked to the side of the stage. There was still plenty of time before I actually had to go onstage, but I couldn't stand being in that small room.  As soon as I heard the fans cheering I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I lost track of time just listening to them screaming my name, and I was completely zoned out until the stage manager yelled out "two minutes till you girls are on!" I fixed the bandage that was on my knee so it wouldn't fall off when I ran on stage, I hadn't even thought about it until I felt the small pain that came from it.

        I spun around and smiled at the girls that were now behind me, I was excited because we were going to show the fans our new single. When the stage manager gave us the signal to go on stage I couldn't help but run up and start jumping around the stage. I held the mic to my mouth before speaking clearly for the crowd, "I'm so glad all of you could make it to the show tonight!" I paused for the screams then continued, I apologize ahead of time, I wont be able to move to the best of my abilities but I'm gonna do my best for all of you!" I backed up for Dinah to take my place and stared jamming out to the music that now played, and of course because I couldn't move my knee as well as I want to I probably looked hilarious, but I was ok with that since it didn't matter. im sure people will understand, but I had fun dancing and singing when it was my part and after awhile I totally lost track of time and before I knew it we had to leave the stage. 

        As we were leaving, everyone else started clearing out. I was in awe, I couldn't believe all these people were here for us. There was still another band that was playing but no one would be there to watch it. I let out a laugh when I realized this had only happened once before, but that laugh was cut short when I reached the stairs and was pushed down them. I landed on my back and it hurt like hell but what hurt more was the wait the rest of my body. My eyes were squeezed shut so I couldn't see who was on top of me but Jesus I hurt. When I finally opened my eyes deep brown eyes were staring right back at me.

.

.

.

this was originally written on quote, it is my story so don't fret if it looks similar