Chapter 7

*time skip to 4 days after the fight*

Camila's P.O.V

Waiting was not fun, Lauren had to go through surgery since she had broken 4 ribs, but that had been 3 days ago. She hasn't woken up as of yet and being here was not fun. Clara and I have sat in her hospital room patiently waiting for some sign of Lauren to wake up. "You should get some food." I was startled by the abrupt sound. I looked over at Clara to  see a sympathetic smile on her face. I shook my head no, not wanting to leave Lo's side. She sighed before standing up. "Then I'll bring you something back, there's no need for you to starve." I nodded as she walked away. Turning back to Lauren, I grabbed her hand looking for some sort of comfort. "Lo I need you to wake up, it's been 4 days. I can't go on stage without you... Actually it's not even that, I can't go without you at all." A tear slipped my from my eye's. "I need you Lauren, You need to get up. I didn't know you had been hurt this bad. The next time I see  Shawn, he's dead. You didn't deserve this, it should be me Laying in this bed not you." I was getting frustrated with myself, I stood to pace the room. "It's not your fault." I spun around thinking it was Lauren, but was sadly disappointed to find Clara standing in the door way.

"It is though, if I hadn't even gone near him in the first place, like Lauren had told me, none of this would happen." I was getting angrier with myself and was surprised with the calm answer that followed my statement. "If it wouldn't have happened I wouldn't know just how much you love my daughter. You should be easier on yourself." I ran my hands through my hair thinking over what I was being told. "Okay but-" I was cut off by Clara, "No buts, you did nothing wrong. Sit yourself down and hold her hand. Breath for me okay?" I took a deep breath before walking over to Clara and wrapping my arms around her. I needed more comfort than just holding Laurs hand. "Do you think she'll be okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm sure I'll be fine Camz." I turned around slowly to see Lauren sitting up in the hospital bed. "Oh my god!" I sobbed out as I ran over to her and basically fell on top of her. She lifted my chin from off her shoulder and brought my lips to her own. Our lips had only touched for three seconds before we heard someone clear their throat. we separated and looked at Clara with bright red cheeks. She laughed at our state before walking over and pulling the both of us into her embrace. Maybe today will be good.  

.

.

.

never jinx yourself! night yall