chapter 12

Lauren's P.O.V

When Camila dropped to the ground all I could see was red. Shawn had his back to me as he was looking at the body on the ground, a smirk evident on his face. Taking the opportunity, I charged him, not the smartest idea but that's all my body was telling me to do. I heard the gun go off again as he hit the floor with me on top. It took all my strength to bring my arm back and onto his face to nock him out, after that I couldn't help myself, throwing multiple punches until there was a puddle of red liquid all over the ground around us.

Before I knew it I was being lifted off of the body under me and being dragged by the police to an ambulance, only then did I feel the pain in my left arm. Looking down I saw a thick trail of blood dripping down my arm. I was shocked to say the least, I hadn't even felt the bullet enter my skin. Bullet... shit Camila! This is when I started struggling against the aid I was receiving, Pushing my way from their arms I ran to the house only to see Camila's body being dragged away by the police and into an ambulance.

"Camila! No let me see her god damn it!!" I screamed as my father tried holding me back. "Fuck, let me go!" He pulled me into his arms and I stopped struggling only to grasp onto him like I would lose him too. "I can't loose her... I can't." I whispered into his chest.

.

.

It's about damn time I put up a new chapter!