chapter 10

Camila's P.O.V

I told Dinah everything, from the call and why it had bothered me so much. I've been thinking the same thing for years, "was I good enough?" No one had answered, but Shawn. Even though it had ended up terrible in the end, it was good in the beginning. He made me feel loved, he cared for me when I was sick, he stood up for me against hating fans, but all of that went down the drain when he wanted to have sex. I had said no, I just wasn't ready, and he didn't take it lightly.

"So he started being abusive when you said no?" Dinah asked sounding unamused and angry. I nodded while looking down at my lap. "That's just fucking insane! Wait till I get my hands on him, he won't even be able to look at another girl!" I chuckled but cringed at the same time, knowing that she wasn't kidding. I looked around the room again then realized something. "Does Lauren know?" My voice came out small but I knew Dinah had heard. "Yeah... she was the first I had called when I found you." She answered lowly. I nodded knowing that I would get a few words from her.

We sat in silence for what felt like hours, but was only minutes, until a doctor came in. He checked me over and we discussed ways that I could get help, I had to sign multiple papers before they told me I would be released by 12.

I was exhausted and anxious to see Lauren. So as Dinah was walking me to Lolo's room I was questioning if this was a good idea. "Dinah, is she going to be mad?" I asked. "I don't know girl, but I know she will be sad." We stopped outside her door so I could collect myself before knocking. "Come in." I flinched at the sound of her voice, she sounded tired and upset, I almost wanted to turn around now. But I pushed the door open and slowly made my way in with my head low. "Camz?" I couldn't look up but still made my way towards the bed. I was standing by the edge when I was pulled onto the bed. "Oh my god... I was so worried, after I heard the news from Dinah I was terrified. Camz what happened?" I nuzzled myself closer to her and put my nose to her neck. She held me tight in her arms, that's when the tears started falling. I couldn't say a word, I was to scared of disappointing her. "Baby what's wrong? Tell me what happened." She said in a low tone. My breath hitched when I heard the name she had used. "It was Shawn." I said through my sobs. She tensed before answering. "I though that asshole was in jail?!" I just cried more. Lauren held me tighter and whispered sweet things in my ear. "Shh I'm sorry, don't worry no ones going to hurt you, especially him." I didn't really know what she meant by that but I can tell its nothing good.

.

.

Hallo readers, sorry for the wait but here's a new chapter even if it's not the best its still something.