Chapter 4

Laurens P.O.V

The next morning I was woken up by a ray of light pointed directly in my eyes. I groaned and rolled over just to come face to face with my sleeping friend, I was confused for a moment as to why she was in my room let alone my bed.

I know this sounds extremely creeping but I couldn't help myself, I was just staring. admiring the beauty that lay beside me. Wait... oh my god! Last night I told Camila I'm gay.....and she stayed? Oohh. In that moment I was caught in, I remember everything. I'm glad I remember most of those things, but some I wish I hadn't.

Camila started to shift a little and without opening her eyes she spoke up saying, "Lo, I can feel you staring at me." I blinked when I heard her voice but I didn't stop looking at her. She opened one eye to look at me then cringed from the light in the room. Damn I knew I should've closed those! I laughed it off and got up to close the blind. "I'm gonna get something to eat, you wanna come or do you want me to pick you up something?" She looked up at me then pulled the covers off herself. "I'm definitely coming with you, I need food! But then we're talking because I want to know everything, okay?" I only nodded softly before changing into a pair of clean sweats and my Bob Marley t-shirts, I added my Jauregui beany to cover up my knotted hair. I tossed Camz another pair of sweats and a plain black shirt and waited for her to get changed before heading out the door. We were walking around just looking for someplace to eat before Camz pulled me through a set of glass doors. I didn't get the name of the place but Camila seemed to know it well enough. She ordered us our food which I still couldn't guess what it was. But that didn't matter I just ate it and we left. On our way back to the hotel a couple of random people stopped us for pictures, which we happily took. I would do almost anything for these crazy harmonizers, almost. After talking to about 20 people we finally made it to the front doors and in, heading straight for the elevator.

We didn't talk like at all when we were out so I was getting a little anxious. Now in front of my room door I pulled out the card and got us inside. I sat on the bed and looked right into Camila's chocolate orbs. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" I asked, she looked up at me looking almost scared of what she was going to say. Even though her eyes were damn near full of fear I still loved the way they looked, the way her worry was almost cute. "Lauren, I don't know how to say this but......"

.

.

.

this is short but chapter 5 is coming up