chapter 8

Trigger warning *swearing, self harm, so read past Camila's p.o.v if you're easily triggered*

Laurens P.O.V

Camila had left about half an hour ago so she could go back to the hotel to change and eat. She said she would be back in two or three hours. So here I was, in a hospital bed, talking to my mom. And damn it was awkward. "Lauren?" I looked over at her and sighed before answering. "Yeah mom?" She took a breath before continuing. "Are you happy?" Okay now I'm confused. "What?" I asked. "Are you happy with her? Camila I mean." "Mom I'm not sure what you're trying to say." But in reality I really did. The thing is, I haven't come out to my parents so I was a little scared of her reaction even though I know that she already knows. That doesn't take the stress out of it. "I mean, you two are dating right? Or am I getting it wrong? Honey I'm sorry, that sounded terrible. I just want to know if she makes you happy." I was set back, I mean I know we had kissed in front of my mom but I don't know I guess my last thoughts were unneeded. "It's complicated, I honestly don't know if we are dating or what's going on. But to answer your first question, yes she does make me happy." She smiles softly at me. "That's all I needed to hear mija."

The conversation basically died there so we just sat in silence until she left to get something to eat.

Camila's P.O.V

I was just heading out the door when my phone rang, I didn't look at the name but I assumed it was Lauren. "Hey Lo, i'll be there in a few don't worry." I was surprised to hear a male voice on the other end. "Why would "Lo" worry about you? It's not like you're worth anything, you stupid slut." I gasped Knowing exactly who it was. I was about to hang up until his voice boomed through the phone again. "Don't you even think of hanging up! I'm the only one who canlove you so why the hell throw that away?! Huh?" I was silent, just letting the tears fall down my cheeks. "Answer me god damn it!" I didn't. "Fine you fuck up, just remember I'll always fucking find you." He hung up after that sentence. I covered my mouth with my hand and cried as I sank to the floor. I didn't want to feel this pain anymore, slowly getting up, I walked to my suit case and dug through the pockets till I found my blade. (trigger warning) I walked to the bathroom while looking down at the sharp object in my hand. Standing by the sink I held my arm up, and held the blade between my index finger and thumb. I looked down at my wrist before deeply cutting into the skin. "This is because no one loves you." I cut another. "This is for believing anyone would want to be around you." And another. "This is for being a slut." And another. "And this one is for being so fucking stupid." I stopped here because I heard the door open to my hotel room. "Hey Mila, can I use your-What the fuck? Shit, shit, shit!" And I forgot to shut the bathroom door, well done, just another stupid act. I tried hiding the blade even though I know Dinah has already seen it. She rushed over to me and I collapsed into her arms sobbing. "Shhh Mila I got you." She whispered into my ear. I shook my head as I continued crying into her chest.

Dinah's P.O.V

I pulled out my phone and dialled Lauren's number after I had helped clean up the blood and the cuts. She picked up with a happy hello. Well great now I'm going to be the one to ruin her good mood. "Laur we have a problem....."

.

Yall already know the problem but whatever. Now you just have to wait for Lauren's reaction.

Night yall!