Chapter Three

• Dedicated to Directioners

A/N: Okay, I lied. I'm not waiting :) I have to keep writing! And now to the story!!

Lumber's POV

"Lumber.." Louis started to explain. But, I wasn't hearing it.

"Forget it, you broke your promise. I'm so happy that our friendship means so much to you." I said in sarcasm. I was pissed, he shouldn't have told the world I was his girlfriend.

"It's only pretend.." Lou replied, very softly. I noticed he had a hurt expression. I knew it was wrong that I questioned our friendship. It wasn't exactly nice of me to do that, dice I know how hard he's tried to keep me a secret friend.

"Yeah, well, you have to tell them I'm not your girlfriend." I simply stated, I didn't want to beat around the bush. This was serious buisness.

"I can't, you were right.. They took it to seriously.." Lou said, his voice was pained.

"And what did I tell you? Don't come crying to me." I quoted myself, I wanted to forgive Lou. It's not like he meant any harm. Was it just an hour ago that we were laughing together?

"You can hate me off camera.. But in the public eye, please?" He asked, desperately. I knew I would give in eventually.

"Fine.. And I don't hate you.." I answered, unsure of what to do. At least it wasn't an around the clock thing. We could still be best friends..

"Good!" Louis said, back to his normal self. I narrowed my eyes, I think I was just played. Wow, I guess I'm a sucker for a sob story.

"There's no way I'm going on a stage again." I replied, with my arms crossed.

"Fine, you don't have to." Lou just shrugged. I was glad he was back to normal, at least now we can have fun.

Louis laughed, and picked me up, I was basically thrown over his shoulder, and he was holding my back and legs. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I couldn't really do anything. "Where are we going?" I asked, carefully.

"The boys, and I are going to the beach.. And your coming." He said happily.

"Um, Lou Lou? We aren't wearing our suits." I said, before breaking into a laughing fit. "Can I be put down?"

"Nope, I'm carrying you. And I guess we need to go change then.." Louis said, unfazed by his stupidity.

Oh how stupid I am to have agreed.