Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Lumber's POV

It's been a week. And, I think I'm starting to fall for Louis. But, I'm pushing the feelings aside. We are strictly best friends, he would have never asks me out if it wasn't fake. So, I'm not getting caught up in the fake romance.

Not at all.

I woke up stirring in my bed, I wondered how I got there. I remembered falling asleep on the couch. Most have been one of the boys. "Hazzah?" I yelled, to get his attention I used his nickname. He usually answered to that more often durin emergencies.

And me walking down stairs is an emergency.

"Coming.." I heard his footsteps climbing up the stairs. They were loud. I wondered what time it was. Harry is never up before me, so it must be pretty late.

Haz entered my room, wearing only boxers. He grinned as I motioned for him pick me up. I closed my eyes, as I felt his strong arms lift me up, in bridal style. Harry was used to this, or friend-mance.

"Love you, Haz." I whispered in his ear, joking. I felt his chest vibrate from him chuckling. It as a lot of fun having a friend you can joke around with. The boys and I got along, different ways. Each boy meant something different to me.

"Same to you, too. Just don't hate me." Harry said, as I realised we were now downstairs. I felt my body being passed to another lad. Who?

The one and only, Liam Payne.

I laughed, as Liam had that rare, evil glint in his eyes. I frowned thinking of what it could be.

"Breakfast?" I asked him hopefully. Liam was more like an older brother figure to me. Always protective.

"No." He said simply. I was quite shocked, actually. Liam never says just 'No' unless it's to Niall.

"Oh..?" I said, as I felt the warm but breezy cold air hit my body. We were outside. I was a bit scared as I didn't know what was happening, or where Lou was. Usually he did this sort of thing.

I closed my eyes, as Liam tossed me in the air. I was still confused as ever, but I remember there was a pool.

Wow, was I dim in the morning.

A/N: Terrible update, I know.

3 votes, and 4 comments until next Chapter!