Chapter Ten

A/N: School is over, so I can update a lot more often then I have been.

Wow, short author's note, but I don't have much to say.. So.. ENJOY!

Beanie

Chapter Ten

Lumber's POV

"Liam!" I shrieked as I hit the water. I held my breath so I wouldn't get water up my Jose because that is just an unpleasant feeling. I splashed around, until I surfaced. Actually, I was a brilliant swimmer, but not in the morning. I just woke up!

I never really could get a break, because right when I opened my eyes, I was practically attacked by five bodies. Those boys really know how to wake someone up!

I struggled as I pushed them away, laughing. I didn't want anything else to happen to me, like being held under.

"Lumber! Your no fun!" Zayn yelled. I noticed how they all were just wearing boxers.. Real classy.

I sighed, as the boys advanced towards me. I backed up to the wall of the pool. It was really uncomfortable wearing pajamas in the pool. All they do is stick to your skin.

"Yeah! It's a no clothes rule!" Harry said, in his normal tone of voice.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said sarcastically. There was no way I was swimming in my bra and underwear.

"Do we have to make you Lum Bug?" Louis asked me, wigglin his eyebrows. Liam was laughing, as well. So I guess he didn't think they were serious. So that was a good thing.

"No, I'll just be getting out now. Please and thank you." I said, formally, turning my back on them as I started to lift myself out of the pool.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap it's self around my waist. Then I heard that familiar laugh of the Leprechaun.

"Niall! I thought you'd be on my side!" I said, accusingly in his face as he pulled me towards the boys.

"C'mon, you know that we all want to see you in a bra.. Well, maybe everyone except Li." Niall said, thinking. I swear, this kid was just to cute.

"Niall.." Liam warned him, as he just realised the boys were serious.

"We are just having some fun!" Zayn said. Liam put his hands up in a surrender.

"Sorry, Lumber, but I'm out." Liam said, as he climbed out of the water. I felt cheated, I was actually counting on Liam to help me out! And he just leaves, without helping me! Wow..

Niall held my hands behind my back, and used his legs to trap mine from kicking. Good thing to, or else I would have kicked him where the sun does not shine.

"Lumber! It's just like a bikini! Don't worry." Louis said, convincing me it wasn't that bad. But for me it was, I didn't enjoy having the four boys looking at my bras and underwear.

"It's not like we haven't seen more.." Harry continued for Lou. I felt the need to smack him, right across the face. Maybe Niall would allow that? No such luck.

Zayn pounced on my right side, and Louis to my left. I was suddenly scared that they would ruin my favourite pajamas. And I was correct, they both pulled on their side, and the shir literally ripped in half. These boys must be tougher then they look. Harry simply pulled down the shorts.

"See? That wasn't so bad!" Niall said happily, while letting me go. I shouldn't even be angry, it wasn't like them to check me out or anything. We see each other to much, so I shouldn't have been worried.

"Really, now?" I asked, before jumping onto Niall. I whacked him upside the head, but not that hard because it was t like me to hurt someone on purpose. Then I swam towards Zayn.

"No! Not me! I'm to beautiful!" Zayn said, jokingly, playing up the whole 'vain' character. I pulled his hair, but again, not much power. I chose his hair because he spends so much one doing it in the morning. It would hurt him most if I just touch it.

Then I had to speed swim to Harry, because he was smart enough to get away. It took me longer then the others, but I finally caught up to him. I planned to make this one hurt.

I hit Harry in the balls, quite hard actually. I smiled smugly as he winced over in pain. Being I the water must be hard if your trying to bend over without actually going under.

Finally, I turned towards Louis. He was basically pissing himself from laughing. I caught him off guard as I pounced onto his back. I held his head under the water for around twenty seconds. Then when he came sup, I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "No more carrots.."

Without missing a beat, I got out of the water, and ran into the house. I made my way up the stairs, hoping not to fall or anything. I shut my door and locked it, and I went to find something decent to wear.