Chapter Two

Lumber's POV

Louis did not just say I was his girlfriend. He knew we were only friends, it wasn't fair or nice at all. Also, he promised I would stay away from the cameras, what was he thinking?! Sara and the boys were alert now, curious to hear what 'ole Lou had to say. You could tell he was nervous, himself.

"Who is this Lumber George?" Sara asked, happily and slightly relieved Lou was not gay or anything weird. But, I swear I saw her stifle a laugh at my name. That's just plain rude! It's not like I chose my name! It was clearly obvious she was excited the news came out during her interview. Typical.

"A friend from when I was younger.." Louis said unsure, I could tell he was nervous and had nothing really to say. He didn't enjoy lying so this would be very unpleasant for him, but I did warn him. I looked at the other boys, they weren't going to offer help anytime soon.

Liam had his head in his hands, most likely trying to think of a solution. It was so funny how he seemed responsible for everyone else. Harry was grinning, obviously, but he didn't look very informed so he was just going to remain silent. Niall and Zayn were just sitting there, not really with any emotion but a small, confused smile.

"When can we meet this Lumber?" Sara asked. I frowned and gasped softly. I glared at Louis, he wouldn't dare. But, his eyes sparkled and I knew what he was going to do. Damn, does he really not have any clue.

"She is right over there." Lou said, pointing right at me. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping to just disappear. It wasn't in my best intentions to play girlfriend so Lou isn't accused of being gay. "I guess now." He said smiling.

I walked back, hoping to just run away. Louis was going to get it, as soon as this was over. I was caught by two guards for the stage. I wasn't going anywhere. "I'm not going on that stage." I said loudly, but sadly not heard.

"Lumber, come on out here!" Sara called, clapping her hands together. I was shaking. I mean like really shaking.

I was pushed onto the view of the camera, I wished I dressed up a bit more. I looked like I didn't belong, but to late now. I glanced at the couch, no where to sit. I looked up at Louis, he was smiling, not caring about my frown plastered on my face.

"Come have a seat!" Sara continued.

I wasn't sitting on Lou. Sure, I sit on him all the time, but that was in a friendly manner. This.. This was different. I didn't want to pretend, I was awfully horid at acting anyway. I saw Harry motion me over, okay, I had no choice.

I stubbornly stood next to the couch, right next to Louis. They continued with the interview, bit reall acknowledging me, I leaned against the arm of the chair, and then sat on it. Dumb move. Lou pulled me onto his lap, I was fuming.

"Play along.." He whispered in my ear. He sounded so desperate, I didn't really want to be mean. I sighed, and put on my best fake smile. Only because it's Lou.

"Lumber, how long have you been together?" Sara finally asked.

I smirked, "Today." I simply stated, not really lying. I leaned back into Lou, resting my head on his shoulder. I was so going to kill him later.

I felt his laughter, he was trying to hold it in. I weakly hit his chest to let him know I wasn't happy.

It didn't last very long, the interview was over. I waited for Sara to close the show, and didn't move until the camera light turned red. When it did, I jumped up and just ran into the dressing room. I didn't stop, nor was I being chased. Surprised, I locked the door and ran to sit on the couch.

A few minutes later the door handle was being shaken. "Lum Bug? Open up!" Louis called cheerfully like nothin has changed. Oh, how I was going to kill him.

I didn't move, or say anything. Anger was eating me. But, I forgot, he had a key. I silently cursed, and frowned. The door was opened and Lou just walked in and shut it. I saw his face, he looked untroubled and pleased with himself. Not for long.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

_________________________________

A/N: I need at least one comment, and one vote to continue!!

CLIFF HANGER! What's Louis going to say? Only I know!