Nothing Lasts Forever

Jackie continued to live her popular life but she seemed to do all the work to her boyfriend and his friends Ryan,Myles, and Dette. Thier homework, their reviewers. She didn't mind cause she's popular until she had insomnia. "Jackie! You seemed weak, aren't you sleeping?" Mrs. Gosney said while eating cereal. "Mum, I just have a lot of projects and homework. I want you to be proud of me." Jackie said with her head on the table. "I'm just worried dear, but please don't kill yourself to make me happy." Mrs. Gosney said. "I'll get ready now!" Jackies took a sip of coffee to waken her up. She wore her sweatshirt and pants, paired with her favorite black boots.

Jackie sat down sleeping on the bus. Tj sat beside her and he saw his Homework and took it without comforting her girlfriend, he saw her project and remebered he didn't do it he also took it and left. " Dude, dudee..." Chuck said while waking her up Jackie woke up and looked at her phone and 10 minutes til' the bell rings. She ran and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Woah!" The girl said and grabbed Jackie on the waist and pulled her into her face and almost kissed. "I won't let a pretty girl like you fall." Said the girl "Cara?" Jackie tried to put her glasses on . " Hey, sweet thang" Cara smirked "oh hi Cara, thank you so much for catching me, see you i'm going to be late" Jackie continued to run " Don't bump to anything!" Cara shouted.

"Ms.Gosney! Why are you late?" Mr.Black said "Oh,I haven't slept well last night I did your project, Please understand sir." " Excused" Mr. Black said " Sit down"
Mr. Black said to the whole class to bring out their project but Jackie was suspicipus in WERE THE HELL did her project went. She dig in her bag and nothing. But filled with Ryan, Myles and Dette's homework in Chemistry. "Got a problem?" Mr. Black said with his hand on Jackie's desk. " UNEXCUSED" Mr. Black shouted at her face and made her seat infront of class wearing the "i pissed of a teacher" hat. Jackie sat down and trying to hold her tears cause she did for 2hours for researching and did her friends homework and lead her to zero hours of sleep.

Periods of Subjects passed by... and it's lunchtime. Ryan did his routine that he needs to carry Jackie. "Where's my homework? I need it for my next class." Myles said in a mean voice, Jackie didn't mind and have it to her including Dette's and Ryan's. "Tj, I think I lost yours, even my project" said Jackie, Tj laughed and said "I got mine, I saw it on the bus' floor, maybe it's in the bus." Jackie aggreed and planned to find it. "Guys, where's Cara?" Jackie asked cause she seemed to questioned while they looked at each other. "She left the group cause of reasons." Ryan tried to
control  himself trying not to punch her cause he doesn't want to remember it. "Oh,okay" she answered. They ate their lunch and talked but Jackie knew something was going on " HAHAHA!" Jackie knew those laughs are fake but she didnt care cause she has the popularity she needs, friends (kinda?) and a perfect boyfie.

"Chuck, have you seen a paper that my name is written on it with pencil and has two staples on it?" Jackie asked Chuck "I dont know, you know I dont clean the bus." Jackie's eye went big with suprise "That explains the smell of dead rat and why the mean girls left." She said while walking seat to seat to check. Chuck left. Jackie saw a paper and pulled it then she heard a sound and didn't mind cause she thinked that it's a pen rolling down the bus but it was "ahhhh..!" a bucket filled with green slime she got covered and the students went inside the bus  the students, they laughed while Jackie went to the back corner of the bus. "Ohh? What happened?"Tj said in a so fake voice or somthing I cant define. Stupid Jackie didnt mind again. She told everything.

"Hey, mum!" Jackie said walking the kitchen. "Jackie! What happened?" Mrs. Gosney screamed "A bad day for me I guess?" "I'll get cleaned up" Jackie added. While Jackie was dressing up in her room she heard a knock in her window "whoa!" Jackie screamed of shook she open the window for her to come in "Cara! You know how to use the door?" She said "but I also know how to use the window." Cara said while pointing to the window "I have to tell you someting" she added fast "what?" Jackie said while putting her shirt on. "Tj, my brother, those two brats are using you for your brains and Tj was just paid to date you for the homework and he stole your project, and pranked you with slime. I felt bad cause I own the bucket of smile WELL NOT FOR YOU for me cause you I make stuff. You shouldn't ve like this so I left the group to team with you." She said while holding Jackie's face. "I dont believe you, Cara!" She said "okay." She said walking towards the window " Nothing Lasts Forever, Jackie" she said on her way out.

Weeks passed and of course more homework... Jackie was now suspicious about ot and then Jackie went to the girl's room and washed her hands but there was no more tissues, she went to a cubicle and found tissue, then she heard two girls talking mean stuff "Jackie is a heavy as a pig, that's what Ryan said" Jackie noticed those voices it was Dette's and Myles' are "yah, and she's easy to get cause she has no friends, if we pretend to be her friend she'll accept it AHAHA what a stupid bitch" Myles said Jackie was furious and almost started to cry. " hey you brats. ,dont, dont-" Jackie had no comebacks in her head " Aww, the pig has nothing to say...", "she's gonna cry" Dette said. They ripped her clothes and pulled her hair then left her bruised. Jackie went to her locker to get her spare sweater.

She told Tj what happened, Tj took her reviewers and punch her on the nose that it made her bleed, she went to the nurse's office but didnt said a word who did it.

Jackie got home, her mind was filled of killing those people. She wasn't herself. She's seeing her CreepyPasta Friends.
She's waiting for the time of her revenge. She even filled her sketchpad with lot of psychotic drawings. But then the time has come...

"All of you guys are invited to a party at my house"