Haunt!

"You.Look.Happy." Said Jackie to a girl while using her finger to draw a half smile on her cheek. "You.Should.Never.Stay.Here.In.My.Room." She said to a girl who happened to bully a victim of suicide and happens to move in her house. She stood and looked around and remember all her alive me ories and almost teared. She twirled her baton, and granbed her nexk til' she suffocate and drooled blood to the floor. She took her heart out and took it. "I should take people's hearts, collection? Yep." And killed her with 20 stabs.

"Honey. I think this is it." Said her mom and saw a paintspray on the wall wrote "J" and she hasn't no clue.

"A girl's body found while finding a new home with her mom. The killer is undentified."

At the creepypasta's lair

"HAHA! The girl is screaming because she's getting killed!" Sally laugh as Jeff is confuse cause what was she watching."What are you watching Sally?" Jeff asked "Candle Cove" Sally said continuously laughing. "Im out." Jeff stood up "go to sleep sally." He said on his way to the aile "yeah,yeah after the screaming episode."

Sally saw a news and her that so eone is killed and found a letter "J" on the wall.
Jackie sighs as she ran so fast "You are the one who killed the girl!" Sally said "who killed?" Ben said "JACKIE'S VICTIM IS ON THE NEWS" Sally Shouted everyone were proud cause the new monster had made her victim on the news.

"Hey, can you teach me of your Skills?" Jeff said while putting his elbow on her shoulder. "Jeff~" everyone said like there is no chance. "Wha-?" Jeff blushed.