The Bright Side Is Here!

..."Yes!" Jackie said, Tj hugged her and " You wanna go room to room together and seat with me in the cafeteria with my friends." Jackie was excited cause she always walked alone room to room and ate her linch in the girl's room or the cafeteria floor. "Sure, I love to" Tj held her hand until they reached school. "Hey bro, this must be your girl since 3rd grade" said the the tall jock "yep!" "Oh yea, Jackie this is Ryan Brooke" Tj said while patting his jock friend's back. "Hi, nice to meet you." Jackie shook his hand "Call me Ryan, and would you like to cheer in games?" Ryan asked "Oh me, I'm not sure but I am majorete or Baton Twirling in Parades." Jackie answer while they're walking to the hall "Okay, just inform me if you'd made up your mind." Ryan said while running to his teamates "So Tj, where are you're other friends?" She asked " You'll met them at lunch and what's your subject before lunch?" He questioned "uhh, Chemistry Mrs. Chambers class.", "Okay!" The bell rang and they said goodbye to each other and walk seperately. Jackie was so happy that she had alreadt made one friend and she'll make more on lunch.

Hours passed and it's almost lunch Jackie sat on her desk pretending to listen to Mrs. Chambers but her head is flyong to the cafeteria planning and expecting what will happen. Bell rings "Okay, class be prepared for a 50 itemed quized on Friday about Compounds" her said while gathering her Lesson Plan binders "Holy mac and cheese, it's Lucnh Time!" She ran to the like a 1st graders trying to be the first to out of class as she reached the door Ryan was there. "I need to carry you." He said with his hand prepared to carry her "Why if your boyfie is a popular kid in school then we his friends must not let you waste your energy through walking." He explained very fast but Jackie seem to understand what he was saying. " Isn't that stupid? Fine but I want Piggy Back ride please." She pleaded "Anything you want your the popular kid's girlfriend" She climbed on his back and he started walking "Since when did Tj became famous here in Westmore, and why didn't I know about that?" Jackie told Ryan "Well is it because you spend your whole day listening to the teacher, going to the library and behind the bleachers praticing twirling that stick of yours and you don't have friends?" He explained it quite accurate "Wait a minute How'd you know all that and first all it's not a 'stick of mine' it's a 'baton of mine' and second are you stalking me or anybody in your squad before?" Jackie said anxiously "Well, yeah but me and my other friends don't but Tj, he told us everything at the end of the day." Ryan answered as the arrived at the table.

Jackie climbed down then on the table there we're 3 girls and 3 boys including Tj and Ryan. " Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce my girlfriend who I had a crush since the 3rd grade, her name is Jackie Gosney." The girls smiled and introduce themselves. "I'm Myles Hudson." Said the brown girl with curly hair and like had 3 inch heels. "I'm Cara Brooke, Ryan's twin sister." She said in a low voice. She had blonde hair and wore a boyish t-shirt and a pair of red Converese. "I'm Dette Roberts." Said the long black haired girl wearing hippie clothes. "Nice to meet you all, and Cara love your shirt" Jackie said while sitting down. They started to eat and talked about everthing.

Since that day she became popular and people praised her. She had straight A's and had a GPA 2.49. She was also running for President and won. "My life CHANGED" Jackie always knew it will never fade....

Author's Note:
Hey readers Please stay tuned to the next chapter " Nothing Lasts Forever" with the song ISSUES BY JULIA MICHAELS.

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENTS IF THERE ARE MISTAKES CAUSE I PUBLISHED THIS WITHOUT CHECKING. LUVLOTS