The Party's Over

Jackie had no one but Cara Brooke, Cara tried to gather information from his brother about what are they gonna do next. They hang out in Jackie's house, she also knew that, Cara loves CreepyPasta and Murderers as Jackies does. Cara had secret feelings for Jackie as because she's homosexual. She doesn't want to ruined their friendship and if she did there is 0% chance to get her. " Hey Jackie, do you wanna ride with to school?" Jackie said yes and thanked Cara with a hug Cara took her waist and hug her also. Jackie didn't mind she always knew it's a friend thing.

"Guys Im having a party at my house and everyone is invited" a random kid said. "We should go Cara!" Jackie jumped with excitement. "Sure!" Cara said happily and trying to plan to kiss her at the party. Jackie was walking to her next class then she saw Tj with Myles and look like theyre dating or something, Jackie remembered all the things he had done to her and now she's getting psychotic and seeing Jeff the Killer and  the others She wanted to kill them She has no idea why kill but it feels so right. She's even using her baton to hit trees and others things on her way.

She got home and she saw Cara mad too."What's with the face Cara?" Jackie said while choosing her clothes. " MY STUPID BROTHER THREW ALL MY CLOTHES OUT OF THE HOUSE AND MADE ME LEAVE CAUSE HE TOLD MY PARENTS A FALSE SITUATION ABOUT ME!" Cara shouted and later cried. "What's the situation he said to your parents?" Jackie questioned while holding Cara. " me hooking up with a guy" she said while sobbing "I don't even like guys!" She added "It's okay, stay here at my house and we'll try to earn money to give you your own apartment or wait for your parents to get you." Jackie said wiping her tears and kissed Cara on the forehead to make feel better. Cara felt so much better cause she gets to have shelter and her crush kissed her forehead.

Jackie asked her mum and told the reason why Mrs.Gosney agreed. So they continued to get ready for the Party.
Cara was wearing her black t-shirt, pants and black boots. Jackie was still psychotic so she wore a black-blue stripped sando-crop top with black leggings and black floral boots. Cara noticed something weird about Jackie cause she packe her boton and knife with her red sash and i wrote "PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO" and she was mumbling something on the mirror like a psycho. Cara started to care and she's looking at Jackie's every move.

"Jackie, I will just get punch." Cara said as it was in her plan. " No! I will" Jackie said while pushing her and walked. She got the punch and never got Cara some. She drank it and saw Tj with someone new and its someone new and it's not Myles she told her ex-friends and they responded " aw the little desprated girl, trying to get our attention." Dette said annoyingly. " no use Jackie youre always alone stupid  dumb use lesss bitch" Jackie had enough she ran to the back off the house Cara tried to catch her it's too late Jackie shouted "HURT ME ALL YOU WANT, I'LL HURT YOU BACK!" and after she stabbed her brain. Cara saw her and cried and hugged her dead body. Someone called the ambulance and then Jackie came back not as a human being but as a Ghost or Monster she has her baton but her knife is in her baton and can use it to stab her enemies.

She saw the party going on but she always knew it's going to go down hill or hell.....