Macey William

Macey William. A girl who sa badly bullied and loved CreepyPasta Stories she read one of Alyssa_The_Killer 's then she read about Jackie. She loved her so much and wished that she was her friend and bodyguard for those rachet bullies. "Well, well. I guess I have a fangirl right here." Jackie said when she was peaking to her window.

Jackie saw her crying and sobs "all i wanted is friend." Macey said . And Jackie hates seeing a girl like her desprate so she went inside. "Hey." Jackie said with a small salute. "Jackie!" Macey said and jumped out her bed. "Wait. You might kill me" Macey said. "Why would I? I kill bad people! Are you one?" Jackie said scarely. "No, I'm not I swear. Wait I know this your kidding you love scaring people and you can read hearts, minds and can brianwashed people's memories." Jackie was impressed. "You do love me? So Can I be your bodyguard?" Jackie said while seating on her desk chair and twirling her baton. Man she do love playing it! "You read my mind!" She said. "Kid, here its a coin. Extraordinary Coin. Tap itand I'll be there." Macey took it and looked down and she looked up to thank her but Jackie was gone.

"Five bodies found near Westmore, identified as bullies by student in that school."

" Back at it again!" Jeff said while warching news at night while other are sleeping.

Macey was happy since she was able to hangout with her. "Be good kid, make your mom proud, and remember "you.look.happy" with the finger half smile drawing on the right cheek."

Macey told Jackie her life. Her Father left her when she was still in her moms womb. She was a A+ student. She dyed her hair pink to be notoce and braided it to boxer braid. She loves wearing her denim jacket with unicorn patches. She had secere depression. She had psychotic mood always she even stayed in mental hostpital for it cause she lost her sister Sandra.

"Are you crazy?" That't what they used to tell me every morining in the hospital Macey said.

"Yesss! B' like your Mom Jackie here!"