New Immortal Friends

Jackie had know idea where to go so she walked at the middle of the night. Until she saw an abandoned school. She went the office of the principal and wandered around she found fingerless white gloves and wore it, then she found and blacke maker on wrote on the glove. On the right she wrote Jackie G. print and on the left she wrote all small hi under her index finger. And she sat on the chair and found a mic she opened it and it still works. She said repeatedly "calling all the monsters." Cause she always knew her CreepyPasta Friends are there somewhere. Sally appeared with a smile, she took Jackie's hand pulled it and lead it to a hall. In the hall she saw Slenderman with the Smile Dog. " This is SlenderMan nad this is my cute puppy, Smile dog" Sally said with a caring voice. "You can pet him." She added while palying het blue-bottoned teddy bear. Jackie pet the dog and she heard fighting noises. It was Liu and Jeff arguring about a video game that they happened to play in a kid's house that they haunted. "Oh boys! Never tired of arguring, you've been doing this since the day you've moved." Jane said while shining her knife. " He started it!" They both said at the same time pointing fingers." The Slenderman sighed and slapped the both of them and tried to make them brothers again. " This is Jackie, she's new and she has great karate skills and stick skills. She killed bad kid who bullied her." Sally said to everyone.  " Oh honey, it's not a stick, it's baton. And please I'm new meat here." Jackie said. "Hey, I'm Jeff, Jeff the boyfriend of Jackie." He said while Liu smack the back of his head. "Ow!" He screeched " Snap.Out.Of.It" Liu said at his face. Sally laughed. The rest came in and introduce themselves but Jackie already knew who they are cause she's a fan. Then they accepted her as the new monster.

They had fun and danced. Jackie had the moves and Jeff looked at her at every move. "Dude, why did she died?" Jeff asked The Laughing Jack. " I heard she died of heartbreak, lies, bullies, depression , and loneliness." He answered. " Man,I wouldn't hurt her." Jeff dreams "no a chance bloody boy" jack left dissapointing him.

Jackie never felt like this with her living now dead friends.