Who's Boss Now?

Jackie felt different her feelling was normal to her but she's no more friendly Jackie, she became so pyschotic. She saw her friend weeping and can read her mind. "I should have got the punch for her, I should have told her already that I love her. I'm pathetic" that was in Cara's mind Jackie tried to comfort her but she might scare the heck out of her she left the party.Now she remembered her curse before she died. She'll kill the people who hurt her.

Everybody was having fun she hid herself cause she's not sure if someone can see her. Later there was a boy who went to her hiding spot... he saw her the boy ran but Jackie saw inhis heart that he was kind so he let him run. She lurked around the house and the same time knowing her abilities she apcan control things she wanted to happen or move, she can see people's hearts if bad or nice,she can removed memories from people ,she can read minds. "Man, I hate reading minds, freashmen people sure do love disgusting pleasures?" She said. Later she knew what she had to do.

Lights turned off in a split second. Everyone gasps in suprise, someone even tried to open the lights but it somehow can't. She took the parents or adults who are present at the party in a basement and tied them up. She took out the antennae for people can't have any bars on their phones. Kids are trying to go out but Jackie closed all the doors. And look at Tj and her girl left him and ran trying to find an exit. As I looked at her heart she was using Tj for fame and planning to steal his money. So she was her victim  with her baton she swipe a part of it and the knife came out she stabbed on the wall to try and frighten the girl, she tried to attack  Jackie with karate but Jackie attacked back until she hit on the floor and Jackie put her foot on her chest and "i think we haven't met properly, I'm Jackie, your worse nightmare. Did i mention I'm a black belt?" She said getting her baton knife and stabbed her head. Her blood flowed to the crowd and followed it then they saw Jackie.

"Im backkk...." she said while twirling her baton "who wants to go next? Dont worry I killed bad people." She added cause they seemed to be quiet cause they always knew she was died. "I'm a good person, please dont kill me!" Dette said. "Aww, you're such a liar. Do you how much you've hurt me?" Jackie said while struting down to Dette while the crowd gave her way. " Come on Jackie, that's the past" Dette said nervously "Used me and Lied to my face?" Jackie said, Dette can see the knife in her baton. Jackie stabbed her heart. Blood went everywhere. People are running and Jackie command them to group in two. To Jackie told them what group are they she group the good guys in 1 the bad in 2. She told the group 2 to the basement and all of them are killed. When Jackie took Myles and she said " I not afraid to die."  She said while crying. " I don't if cry or not afraid to die!" Jackie said and punch her face then killed her.

She brainwash all the good people. The police came but Jackie was on the road. Never felt happy before.