Chapter 3

A boring and annoying silent arose, his still waiting to inject me, and I can't just bring my self so low for his selfish interest. The heartless guy can't even understand my pains, I have been crying since but it's nothing to him.

BASH POV.

If only you know how much  I despise you.
If only you know how I can go so far to the dangerous jungle just get rid of you.
If only you know how my hearts grief and hates every time it's came in contact with you , to show how I hate you
If only you know you are the girl behind my ego
If only you know, how far I can go to get your life miserable you wouldn't  be lying in this clinic, I just hate you Sally. I muttered silenting, fidgeting my teeth and turning my hand into a fist. The stupid girl is still waiting my time,

"Am giving you 5 more minutes to decide, is either you get your injection or fuck out of this clinic"

Her innocent tearful eyes pleaded and begged for my goodness, I can see how desperate she is to be free from me, I can see how helpless she is, yeah I know she is this atom of beauty, gold of wisdom, diamond of roses the Queen of all Queens and the unique creatures of the teenagers. But I can't I accept it, I will forever hate and despises her. Each and every time she broke into tears it's like striping me naked, I feel so guilty and wicked, her eyes is made up of this natural attractive endowerment that no man can resist, I can't help seeing those se sexy eyes lashings of her swimming in the cute ocean of her lovely tears, why her? Why me? Why? Why I can't I accept the good in her, i looked at her slowly again and all she could do now is to sniff and wipe her tears with her own hands awkwardly. I don't know even know when I handed my kamo bandana to her.

"Take" I offered.

She glared at me, frowned her face, seriously staring at another place, oh! I get it, she is trying to make me feel like a fool right.

SALLY POV

What the he'll will I do with your nonsense bandana, while you will just use it to make fun of me or even taunt me after I muttered and when our eyes clapsed he pretended by offering me the...... Again.

"Thanks, but I don't need it. I uttered confidently.

"am just trying to help, bitch!!! " he yelled

We'll keep it to your self" I rejected.

"I shouldn't have made an attempt from the start, but I have no regrets, I should have know dirty rats do wipe dear tears with there hands " he smirked.

" Bashir has really gone far, his not getting away with this, is he referring to me as dirty rats.

"Only dirty pigs knows dirty rags" I uttered.

"What the nerve? He gritted and stood up angrily.

"I don't have time for pretenders, like it or not, do or die am gonna do my duty and you can't stop me, so respect your self and do not as I said" he commanded

"No "I detested.

Don't allow me to false my self on you" he warned.

"My eyes widened terribly what? Meaning?.

"Don't dare touch me? I warned.

what will happen if I touch you ? He interrupted me with his nasty questions or else what?

"I will shout for help and accused you of being a rapist" I declared feeling very frightened . Because his coming closer to me, I can inhale his breath to show how closer he is to me.

"Or what if, you just asking me for my touches indirectly "he whispered into my ears that made me flew away to my dream land.

" Hey Bashir!!!!! " Clara barged in and intrude.