Chapter 9

"our joy is to see your success, as the principal of this wonderful school, I am proud of my students because majority passed excellently, thank you my teachers, you had done a brilliant work " Mr shettima exclaimed as the students clapped happily, I can't site Mr Ola and co showcasing that their 32's probably joyful about how Mr shettima praised them.

Am so excited because my results wasn't given to me in the class probably am among the top 5 of the class

" Mr Ola And Miss Aisha can you please come to the stage? " Mr shettima said.

They Proudly walked to the stage and stood.

" can we please proceed " he added.

They were both holding some list probably containing the excellent position of the brilliant students,am sure the were not giving their result in the class, the reason is to motivate us, encourage the once lacking and to push the brilliant once to do greater, it happens every first and second term.

They started from jss 1 to 3, must confess that jss 1 are very intelligent, majority performed well with 4 point above as their gp, yeah we used the university system in our results, we don't use position, your average and Gp determines, I think that Muntarri that little boy that once interrupted saying the guy that rocked me, ( Bashir) asked him to call me, bla bla bla was the highest with 4.86 followed by dunni and so, they are really competing with each other I love this.

"we about fish out the brain boxers! The brave once!! And the prides of Bint's Academy from the senior sections, before I start mentioning them please I want all of you to give your self a sounding ovation, it's not easy, no one wants to be the last, there is a huge, good competition " Mr Ola said excitedly as the senior category clapped worth joy and happiness.

" we will start with SS1 Exellence " miss Aisha chirped.

" we will start from those with 4.point to above as usual " Mr Ola added while Mr shettima is standing at their middle with a proud smile.

" zuwaira isa, Benjamin Ruth, Zainab Ali with 4.00" Mr Aisha said and proud zuwaira screamed to the stage.

" Rosy Gabriel, Musa umar, muktar Tambuwal, Fatima Sodangi e.t.c with 4.10 " the proud students screamed excitedly to the stage Especially that friend of mine Muktar but I always call him Mukteey.

That's was how she continued calling the brilliant, I think out of 30 students of Science class more than 15, were able to excelled to 4 point and above though she is still calling them out.

"And our top 5 intelligent student of SS1 Excellence are " Mr Ola chirped.

" Ana Peter as our top 5 with 4. 50!! " Mrs Aisha exclaimed the crowd screamed most especially Clara and her friends because she is Cousin to Ana, proud Ana walked to the stage gorgeously.

" top 4 goes to Mustapha Aisha zamani with 4.59" the crowd screamed louder most especially her boy friend IB from Sss 2 and friend, even some Sss3 girls they pretty get along she is friendly and sweet to her seniors but rude to her classmates most especially those once ahead of her Academically, we never liked each other right from junior class because she was ones this selfish seat mate in junior class, thank God we are now apart as the crowd kept clapping grumpy Aisha walked to the stage with a frown glaring at Fati and funmi.

"am nervous Bestie " Fati came closer to me and held my hands with her warm hands.

" calm down, who knows you might even be the top 1 " I added.

" I hope so " she added.

" the top 3 of SS1 Excellent goes to Muhammed........ Before Miss Aisha could complete her statement I already knew whom she is about to call, I hugged fatima happily as she was finally called to the stage, even kabir clapped amazingly, I must tell her about it later, I know she would be very happy and those her crazy butterflies would be singing love me jeje, love me tender.