Chapter 8

Do you wanna dance, Rejoice and have fun?   Bint's Academy end of the year party is here again, don't you wanna experience
Horse riding.
Rap battle
Video games
Dancing in the hall
Quad Bikes
Stalls for rent
A day with a famous county Artist and so much more.
You can't afford to miss this wonderful experience, get your tickets at affordable price 5 thousand naira only.

This particular advert above is trending on medias like crazy
************************************

"As your class teacher, am excited about your performance, you all made me proud with your various results " our class Teacher Mr Rufa'i boosted.

And the class overwhelmed with joy, I can't wait to see my result though am nervous.

" ain't you nervous " I asked Maira whom was sitting next to me.

" you can only be nervous when you know you did something great " she rolled her eyes.

I regret why I even asked her earlier, she just annoyed me.

Sooner I head so many noises from science class, I guest they were giving their results, funmi and co have this cool and joyful expression.

" Abubakar Amira Maigirro " he called Maira and handed her an envelope containing her exams script and the results it self.

*laughs* " Sally take a look at my results! " she exclaimed.

" cmon " she tapped my shoulder.

" Good day sir " it's him, I heard that his melodious voice.

" Mr Shattema asked me call you urgently " he added.

My eyes silently landed on his handsome face, like seriously will he go just like that without even noticing me, not even that his expensive smile.

Hey Mr who do you think you are? Why is he frowning? Like seriously?

He slowly showcased his awesome dimples, and my heart flew to paradise, letting that his Awesome smile plastered on his face, and I couldn't just resist the blush that was forced on my face, I felt those pretties butterfly singing.

🎤When your legs don't walk like they used to before. 🎵
And I can't sweep you off of your feet.
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love. 🎶
Will your eyes still smile from your chicks. 🎶

I don't know  when I found my self dancing in his arms according to the music and this time around he wasn't the Bashir I know.

And darling, I will be loving you til' we are 70.
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23.
Am thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand.
Oh me I fall in love with you, every single day.
And I just wanna tell you I am.

He was this matured Bashir, very unique, more Handsome and presentable dressed in a neat caftan dancing with me, I was also dancing to his beats with my beautiful bridal dress, we looked so happy so madly In love.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.
Place your head on my beating arms
I'm thinking out loud.
May be we found love right where we are.

             Ed_sheeran thinking out loud.  

And this time around the dances was so passionate he has to caresses me like the morning star.

I love you!!
I love you too!!!

"Are you Alright " Maira intrude and interrupted my imagination.

" No... " I yelled unnecessary, I didn't know when I even did that and why?

Now the whole class attention is on me.

" Ummu salma  are you alright " Mr Rufai asked, he has returned a long time ago and continued the distribution of the results but I was carried away earlier by that cray cray but Handsome Bashir, he had also left.

Subhanallah so it has really come to this extent, that I now imagine our wedding.

Wayo Allah what is Bashir turning me into?

Why all this?

Am I really In love with him now?

And is  lina really + one today?

Lols yeah she is, hello my people am here again with another chappie but a  short one this time around, sorry Ko am pretty busy that's why .

It's your Bae's birthday
I just want my vote and most importantly your comment as my gift.

Ghost readers why are you doing this to me now, at least vote if you don't want to comment or better still follow .

Happy birthday to me and I wish each and every one of us a greater, successful and peaceful new year in advance.

Lina loves you all just don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Comment
Follow and follow.

And please don't forget to buy Bint's Academy tickets to see the latest young couples , I mean Bally! who knows you might even be able to make them confess to each other about their feelings.

To buy the tickets just type.

HBD lina 😂😂😂

Lols please show some love😆😆😆

Not edited.