Chapter 10

"rise and shine qprincess" I heard Hanifa's voice, pinching my ears as her hands went straight to my legs tickling offensively.

" stop it " I whined.

" stop what, do you know what the time is " she yelled.

I quickly crunched my face using my palms as I sat unwillingly.

" oh my gosh Sally what is this? " she screamed cupping my chicks.

" stop over acting Hanifa " I muttered.

" who is that idiot guy that calls himself Bashir " she yelled at me.

" Hanifa " I glared at her

" what? Are you defending him by eyeing me because of that thing that calls himself Bash, can't you see his ruining your life" she yelled at me standing and sounding so bossy with her hands akimbo.

" Han... "

"don't you dare call my name again, you were not like this before take a look good at your face, your eyes has swollen so big that could give someone an unforgettable nightmare, this is way too much I can't take this anymore, so many guys are dying for you, booking you for future matrimony and so much more. At your tender age you have so many guys offering to be your future partner but I don't know how, when and why you sold your heart to an ordinary guy called Bashir" she yelled while swinging her skiny hands side by side.

"Are you done? " I eyed.

" Okay " she stood holding her hands as she averted her eyes to another direction "Am sorry if I said so much" .

" was it because I told you my secret, is that what you are using to taunt me, Are you trying to tell me that I fell in love with the wrong person " I said with a strangled voice trying to stop my tears from flowing down.

" salma sorry to say but he doesn't deserve you tears aft.......... "

" you don't know what you are saying
Hanifa "

" Has love really affected your brain this much t..... "

" Hold it! I have had enough Hanifa " I threw the duvet across my legs aside angrily and walked to the bathroom.

" fine " she muttered.

Am I really a fool for love? Is what Hanifa saying all true? Is loving Bashir a crime? Questions keep turning and burning inside me .

************************************

I sat down at the hacienda chair facing the dressing mirror trying to fix my simple golden pendant with its chain but couldn't, my heart still beats ghastly without knowing about it I don't why? Am well dressed with a black bubu gown with mint coloured rosy flowers all over the neck and the hands adorably, to be perfect and to bring out the Muslim girl's modesty I tied a mint scarf at same time adorned my right wrist with Rolex wrist watch and the left wrist was golden bracelet.

"mallama what are you trying to fix, you threw the pendent on the floor long time ago unknowingly " Hanifa said and collected both the pendant and chain from my hands.

" Hanifa let's call him " I said.

" lets call who? " she prickled her eyes.

" Bashir " I whispered to my self.

" huh "

" just forget about it " I hissed.

" Salma your face is still gloomy" she uttered feelingly.

"won't you mind for a simple make up, your brother might notice the pain in you " she said.

" fine " I rolled my eyes.