Chapter 6.

"submit your assignment " I declared.
After miss Aisha k walked outside And the students started submitting.

" sani  " I called out my assistant, he raised his head soliloquizing some mathematics formula at same time solving some thing I can't tell but I think he is preparing for Mr Ola's test that would take place any moment from now.

" sorry for interrupting  you " I said as I tried to lift the books.

" no,  anything for you my queen " he smiled showcasing that his playboy's dimples as he walked closer .

" Thank you " I smiled back.

" Sally please can we talk " he requested crooking his brows.

" is something going on between you and Bashir? " he asked with gritted teeth.

What is wrong with this one? He is behaving like my boyfriend, I never accepted him and I will never accept him, what is wrong with him?

" oremi (my friend! " funmi intrude as she ran into my class.

" funmi, how is (are) you  " I teased.

" I is (am) fine" she laughed,and we both started teasing each other using Jennifer's English, making Sani to feel inferior as he quietly lifted the books.

"sani, can't you greet " funmi yelled playfully.

" am not in the mood " he blurted.

" you must be in the mood " she grabbed his arm.

" funmi please " he yelled.

" sorry sir " he released his arm, And he averted.

" what is wrong with him? " she asked.

" I don't know " I shrugged.

" lets get going? " she said And we started walking along the classes corridor heading to the Dinning.

" How was the mathematics test? " I asked.

" hmm (sighed) "

" what's that? " I chuckled.

" it was tough" she frowned with a sad shoulder.

"relax, has he marked it? " I asked.

" not yet " she said with a tearful eyes.

" cmon relax, it shall be well " I patted her shoulders.

" Do you know  I stayed awake last night planning for the so called test "  she nagged.

" don't worry, you might pass "  I smilled.

"  I hope so " she sighed.

" I don't feel like eating this morning " I rolled my eyes.

" same here, that's maths test has ruined my day, I have lost my appetite " funmi said.

" let her some snacks from the talk shop " I said.

" Alright "she replied And we head to the talk  shop's  direction.

" see your Boo" funmi pinched my arm.

"which Boo"  I snapped hitting her arms that she used  to pinch me, without noticing whom and what in front of me then all of a sudden I bumped into someone,letting some scripts he held fell on the floor mistakenly.

I can't  describe what I felt earlier and what am feeling right now, a chilled romantic air blew his curly shinning black hair, as his white sexy eyes within his expensive, unique medical shades glamour, his tempted lips quivered wanting to blurt something.