Chapter 11.

Enjoy the music above, Said by Runtown and Nasty c

It all begun like a joke and Ya Abdul Rahman is serious about the so called get-together, so what choice do I have than to follow his lead.

"Lismat!!, Ronke!! , Grace!!! Why are you all standing there looking at me, doing nothing," Aunt Asma yelled at her house helps.

Everyone is going helter skelter participating in organising the event.

I was sitting in the parlour downstairs talking to Hudaya the fashion designer because am yet to get my order when I heard Aunt Asma directing someone to my room, I think its the makeup artist (Ya Mimi, Fati's sister)  she has arrived already.

I quickly walked behind and surprised her after we both entered the room without her noticing I was walking behind her.

"Heyyyyy," I hugged her from behind.

"Lols," she laughed and hugged me too.

"Where is that crazy bestie of mine," I asked in disappointment because she supposed to be here before anyone.

"I left her at home this morning because I had to dodge mums unnecessary weekend sanitation and left it for Fati to handle," she smirked.

"That's was so harsh of you," I eyed her playfully.

"Lols  I had too," she laughed.

" Hi," Hanifa and Amira said in chorus.

" Hi " ya mimi replied.

" shall we " she crunched her brows.

" yeah but before then " I stopped talking when Lismat entered with tray of cup cakes and chilled exotic drink.

" there! " I sighed.

" what? " she asked.

" I was about calling her to offer you.."

"oh you don't have to dear, so let's starts " she smiled and started bringing out her designers made items, most were Mac product then Kylie and so on.

After some minutes.

" OMG Sally your eye brows is so awesome! "Hanifa exclaimed.

" you have done a great job " ya Mimi Amira Added

" thanks darling "Ya Mimi blushed.

" So who trained you, I mean which make up school did you attend " Hanifa asked.

" well no one train me from the start , I watch lots of tutorials on you tube for years now and just recently I decided to go to dubai to learn more about it, I think it lasted for a month and a week that's it " ya mimi said Proudly.

" Awww that's great of you, we'll Mamza trained me" said Hanifa.

"that cool, your make up isn't bad too" ya mimi said and glanced at Amira's face that Hanifa was pointing.

"thanks " Hanifa grinned.

Suddenly Hanifa played soco by wizkid ft ceeza Milli ,Spotless and Terry.

" yeah let's lighten the room a bit, it was moody " said Amira.

" Sharrap "Hanifa teased.

" Whatever " Amira rolled her eyes.

" you are wasting my time, am likely to make mistakes while painting your face if you keep on making noise " Hanifa pointed at Maira with her brushes, sounding bossy.

" and what if I paint this on your face too " Maira split out foundation at Hanifa's eyes and the both started painting each other's body with the makeup items , I knew it, nothing good comes out if Maira and Hanifa are together, they have grown fond of each other and I think they are pretty getting along.